All needs met;
Midfielder
General forward
General back
Key back
Ruck
And now a Key forward

Big tick from me.

A much better selection than a speculative pick 48.

At least it was good seeing grown men losing their proverbial s**t over not taking pick 48 last night.

Welcome to the greatest club in the land! 💙🤍

With his height of 197cm I can see him as an aggressive key forward with the ability to pinch hit in the ruck when X needs a rest.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him get a game later in the season. Looks ready made.

Kanga lads,

Just dropping in as I know they kid from local footy for past few years.

Well worth the speculative pick. Raw talent, needs a year in the system, so dont expect anything until 2025 but he could be a great rookie get. I wish him and you lads well.

Come from great stock with his Dad and sister elite athletes. Ripping kid as well.

Will be interesting in changerooms....he is the sort of loud music type, before and after games....dunno if that equates well in AFL.

Cheers lads, best of luck.

Will be interesting in changerooms....he is the sort of loud music type, before and after games....dunno if that equates well in AFL.

Awesome... In a couple of years time when we are winning games, playing in prime time & BT decides to see what our change-rooms look like... Finn can drown him out with whatever style of metal that he prefers.

Roaming Brian... More like Deaf Brian.

Kanga lads,

Well worth the speculative pick. Raw talent, needs a year in the system, so dont expect anything until 2025 but he could be a great rookie get. I wish him and you lads well.

Come from great stock with his Dad and sister elite athletes. Ripping kid as well.

Thanks mate

Sounds like Fordy might have some competition for changeroom banter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you don't reckon Chom plays with aggression? He's nearly killed blokes in tackles.
Finn and Chom.

The Mighty Ducks Fist Bump GIF

I was hoping that we would rookie Sam van Rooyen,but we took Finnbar instead. Obviously Finnbar is less polished, is a few cm taller, is aggressive, a strong contested mark and has big hands.

Can one of our draft experts tell me how else do the two talls compare?

Awesome... In a couple of years time when we are winning games, playing in prime time & BT decides to see what our change-rooms look like... Finn can drown him out with whatever style of metal that he prefers.

Roaming Brian... More like Deaf Brian.
He can help out these boys, you've just exactly described the first two minutes haha.

They haven't had a chance to blast some beats for way too long, this is a real flashback to simpler times.

Kanga lads,

Nu metal shorts!!!!

As some would know I was a massive Daw fan, mainly for his contested marking ability.
That is one part of the game that you cannot learn and become better at it. Should you be lucky enough to have the God given talent to time a run and leap and hang on. It doesn't matter what level you play at, as it's near impossible to counter.

Personally I'd play him before CCJ'S. To be better Finnbar would need to touch the ball 2.5 times a quarter, mark it once a quarter.

Super excited and I've my new project player, was looking for one :)

This kid and "Buster" Goad (with his unfeasibly large upside king of the road) both remind of Maj the way that they leap at the ball and drag down contested marks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back