AFL Player # 4: Kyle Langford - AA squad, Leading Goalkicker, McKracken Medal, 2nd in Crichton šŸ„ˆ

Kyle is a...

• pure mid

• pure forward

• mid/forward

• forward/mid

• AFL footballer! (and I don't care where he plays)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

your avatar is jarring but you're very hard to shift and will probably play a big part in finals if you don't deck anyone behind the play
Haha, nah I entered a song contest and got the most "Billy's" (duds) so I'm forced to have this until the end of the next one. Loonerty thinks I was dudded by the unpopularity of the band

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kyle Langford finishes 4th in the best and fairest as a wing for the majority of the year

BigFooty: bUt hE's a fOrwArd!!!1!

Wouldā€™ve gained most of his votes when up forward. Also staggering he polled more than McGrath, and that Smith finished 7th. Monkeys giving out the votes this year or what?
He would have gained most of his votes in the 2 games he played as a forward over the 13 he played as an outside mid? Righto champ.

He would have gained most of his votes in the 2 games he played as a forward over the 13 he played as an outside mid? Righto champ.

He played a mixture of midfield and forward nearly every game championship. Where he wouldā€™ve earned his votes wouldā€™ve been when he was in the forward line taking marks and kicking goals, not floating around the packs and shirking contests during his midfield minutes.

He played a mixture of midfield and forward nearly every game championship. Where he wouldā€™ve earned his votes wouldā€™ve been when he was in the forward line taking marks and kicking goals, not floating around the packs and shirking contests during his midfield minutes.
mate his best games were on the wing, you'd be blind to argue that

Back