Past #4: Shaun Higgins - Higgo traded to Geelong for 2020 #30 - 2x Syds/108 NM gms/96 NM gls - thx Higgo

Remove this Banner Ad

Higgins, Polec will run the midfield, now Gaff is looking more likely, so that's 3 prime movers, Hall is a good substitute as a burst player, now when you add in Kelly then we are ready for flag. Higgin is only 30, and these days 30 is nothing. If there isn't any soft tissue injuries then he has 3 to 5 years of top level football left.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm actually a little disappointed he's on the bench tbf - granted I don't watch much footy outside of North, but I'd be surprised if many had more impactful years than he did.

I'm actually a little disappointed he's on the bench tbf - granted I don't watch much footy outside of North, but I'd be surprised if many had more impactful years than he did.
This but at least no one remembers down the track what position you were named, they just remember that a player was AA or multiple AA etc

I know it will never happen, but I'd love Shaun as the Brownlow Smokey to get up.

Has given his all this year, and been clearly best on in quite a few games.

Would be well deserved.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back