Player Watch #41: Blake Drury - 17d/2 goals vs Geelong - keeps his spot vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

put him behind the ball, surely no worse than fisher at distribution.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has to be signed up can’t keep turning through players after some development

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Really? He hasn’t really shown anything to suggest he’ll be a decent AFL footballer IMO.

He’s another undersized player on our list with no real outstanding attributes other than being a great kid who tries hard.

What did Rawlings and co. see in all these sub 6ft guys to think they would lift us up the ladder???? I seriously don’t get it. I really don’t.

He has a massive crack, many of his teammates could take a leaf out of his book.
When did “having a crack” become enough to be on an AFL list?

Put me on the list, and I’ll have a crack. But guess what? I’m no good.

Its an indictment on the NM playing list and those in charge, that “having a crack” has become optional.

Its an indictment on the NM playing list and those in charge, that “having a crack” has become optional.
Doesnt just have a crack, he is disiplined, works hard and does much to improve himself. He wont die wondering.

It’s an indictment on the NM playing list and those in charge, that “having a crack” has become optional.
Having a crack is why he has played games in front of other more talented players.
You think this is the only difference between Drury being on a list and you not?

drury is more like your traditional crumbling forward, we need to train him up.

We somehow got lots of medium sized fwd who we want them to become marking type that are not quite tall enough to be key forwards.

I like his effort, but I struggle to see him as an elite forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back