AFL Player # 4: Kyle Langford - AA squad, Leading Goalkicker, McKracken Medal, 2nd in Crichton šŸ„ˆ

Kyle is a...

• pure mid

• pure forward

• mid/forward

• forward/mid

• AFL footballer! (and I don't care where he plays)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do you think are his attributes?
Not sure who you're replying to but for me he's a clever ball user and has poise at the contest, but as a 19 year old with that attribute he sometimes doesn't take the first (and best) option. He's also smart around 50, which is very handy.

Shows a bit for mine. Lots of upside. Still finding feet at AFL level. A few more consecutive games and he will be used to AFL pressure.

Not sure who you're replying to but for me he's a clever ball user and has poise at the contest, but as a 19 year old with that attribute he sometimes doesn't take the first (and best) option. He's also smart around 50, which is very handy.
Yeah sorry it was the post above mine. Def doesn't take first option and then panics as 7 seconds goes quickly in his world. I don't see the poise tbh but I get everyone sees players differently. Seems confused all the time. Maybe I'm being harsh because he looks like Ross from friends

Yeah sorry it was the post above mine. Def doesn't take first option and then panics as 7 seconds goes quickly in his world. I don't see the poise tbh but I get everyone sees players differently. Seems confused all the time. Maybe I'm being harsh because he looks like Ross from friends
He looks nothing like Ross (who is ******* awesome so yes I will judge you on that)

Back