AFL Player # 4: Kyle Langford - AA squad, Leading Goalkicker, McKracken Medal, 2nd in Crichton šŸ„ˆ

Kyle is a...

• pure mid

• pure forward

• mid/forward

• forward/mid

• AFL footballer! (and I don't care where he plays)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Really excited to see what he can do next year. Easily one of the most exciting players in the competition

* me that is some highlight reel! I just wonder if we can afford to go without his ball use in the middle of the Ground? Small forward calls but he is sublime with the ball in hand off half back. Such a hard decision

Really excited to see what he can do next year. Easily one of the most exciting players in the competition

flies under the radar quite a bit
Has vision, disposal, pace, strength and tackling pressure.
Would have cleared Rising Star easily imo. Would love to get his engine up so we can play him permanently in the middle.
Has elite mid written all over him

**** me that is some highlight reel! I just wonder if we can afford to go without his ball use in the middle of the Ground? Small forward calls but he is sublime with the ball in hand off half back. Such a hard decision
easy for mine.
He plays middle.
Id happily put a Stanton or even Hocking as a defensive small forward to make up a spot and allow Tippa to run through the middle.

Inside mids: Watson, Merrett, Heppell
Outside run: Parish, Tippa, Zaka
Rotating mid/fwds: Stanton/Hocking, Laverde, Langford
Colyer & McGrath/McCluggage

Wouldn't mind him and Zaharakis on a midfield/HFF rotation.
We can't not use his delivery into the forward line, and sidestep in tight spaces.

Thing I love about him the most he has the balls to actually take the game on and go through the middle. That's what we need him to do again next year. He and coyler could be a formidable wing combination.

Both pacey and good by foot who take the game on.

Thing I love about him the most he has the balls to actually take the game on and go through the middle. That's what we need him to do again next year. He and coyler could be a formidable wing combination.

Both pacey and good by foot who take the game on.

That's why I want McGrath, has that Andrew Lovett burst that we all loved watching so much, nothing gets the crowd up and about, more than a scintillating run down the wing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just walked past him at Costco Ringwood.

He is massive. Enormous. Has seriously put on size. Was buying a lot of Rexona which is good, means he's working hard.
Also bought beans. Which may explain more Rexona.

He is massive. Enormous. Has seriously put on size. Was buying a lot of Rexona which is good, means he's working hard.
Not sure he should be spraying the rexona down there. Might sting a little

Going early, but he is going to be our Fyfe if he can get the fitness base up to play in the midfield. His Overhead marking ability would well above average compared to other midfielders, so can see him being an extremely dangerous 1 vs 1 player.

hope he's hiding his arms from view... people might get the wrong idea

He's my boy for next year - have laid claim.....

Going early, but he is going to be our Fyfe if he can get the fitness base up to play in the midfield. His Overhead marking ability would well above average compared to other midfielders, so can see him being an extremely dangerous 1 vs 1 player.

Taken in a similar position in the draft too.

Can't remember how impressive Fyfe was in his first couple of years.

Taken in a similar position in the draft too.

Can't remember how impressive Fyfe was in his first couple of years.

Skinny as a rake in the first year.

Second year announced himself as a superstar, even though he was still skinny as a rake.

Back