Past #43: Marcus White - delisted at the end of 2011 season

Remove this Banner Ad

I got the hands on approach from sam wright but because his mits are to big he told me with my size I just better get a 3 match member because it wouldn't last an 11 game one.

This is the third night in a row I have received a call from the club. This time it was Steve Saunders. He sold me another membership and got me into Vimy house that night for a clean up of the left ankle. He said that it had been undiagnosed for a few years, I told him "No s**t!"

I hear Brent told Brad he wouldnt play this week if he didnt let his brother have a go at the phones. Then when it came time for Boomer to have ago he said Sam Wright and Lachie Hansen werent pulling their weight in regard to re-signing lapsed members.

Meanwhile Lindsay missed the mark in every convo and kept giving away free memberships.

I just got 2 calls from Scotty Thompson. He said Hansen and Thomas have been trying to call me all year.
I guess they just couldn't get through.

Wow! Got a phone call from Wayne Carey last night. Turned out that he was actually looking for my missus.:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got a call from Liam Anthony last Saturday and i told him that I would buy a membership for every contested possession he got against Adelaide. I just handed over $1,600 :(

Marcus will play for East Perth in the WAFL this s eason. Seems like a good pickup for them

I honestly believe he would have got an upgrade if not for injury.

I wish him all the best.:thumbsu:

Another "great bloke" is Whitey. He's rapt to be at East Perth and, despite the mountain he'd need to scale to get there, he's far from given up on his AFL dreams. I hope the revamped FOXFOOTY channel has the WAFL, VFL, NTFL and SANFL games of the week so we can see blokes like Marcus strut their stuff. His shoulder injury really cruelled his chances with us, considering the timing.

He joins Josh Smith at the Royals who had a great year playing as Full forward/Ruckman and was the leading goalkicker as well. Should slot in nicely for the Royals as they lost plenty of decent players over the off season (Kayne Pettifer notably jumped ship when he realised we werent going to win a flag last year :thumbsdown:). Good stuff as there is plenty of North support amongst Royals supporters over here too.

Good stuff as there is plenty of North support amongst Royals supporters over here too.

The home of Ross Glendinning, Phil Kelly and Peter Spencer.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back