Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - [AFL.com] NM offers 5yr deal - CZ interest from SYD/GC - CZ mgr says 'wants to see improvement' & 'team success'

Remove this Banner Ad

Given when we do have stoppage I50 he is prominent at all of them he has the opportunity to tackle more than most.

As for his personality comparable to Schwass, Schwatter wasn’t born with the same silver spoon in his mouth that Cam was.

His old man is loaded while Schwatter had a lot of struggles getting where he got to.

That’s where I’m so disappointed in Cam that he doesn’t step up and BE part of the solution.

Looking for “The Club” to show him why he should stay, when he’s in the privileged position of having played 100 games now, makes him the largest part of the problem.

He is the hecking club. He’s the fabric and his heart is made of tissue paper right now while he takes a wait and see approach - it’s embarrassing.

Don’t see McDonald or Simpkin, who people bag the crap out of, not giving 100 per cent effort both on the field and in attempting to support their teammates.

And I’ve never heard a single young player praise Cam for taking care of them, or helping them learn the ropes.

Why is Jaidyn Stephenson and not this bloke mentoring Duursma.

Time for this bloke to grow the hell up and become the leader he is capable of being by bringing intensity and fire - and long-term commitment - to the table.

Otherwise just move on now.

He doesn't want to, his time at the club has stunted his career growth in that he is in his prime yet his mentality is still that of a new player due to the fortunes of the club.

From my read on things Cam will need to take a pay cut if he decides to leave.

Not sure if there is anyone out there matching our offer.

Oh stop it. You lot pile in and you are probably the same lot that see something in Phillips. That isn't or was never there.

Some get the benefit of doubt because of age and inexperience. There is no excuses for Zurhaar he SHOULD be part of the solution but he is still a BIG part of the problem.

Oh stop it. You lot pile in and you are probably the same lot that see something in Phillips. That isn't or was never there.
And "was never there" is the stupidest pile on of the lot.

But i suppose you're just being a "contrarian", yea?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez he's a good footballer, very clever
Looking better when he's able to move around as a true 3rd forward.

Pinky is a little stinky but he's contesting and allowing the Bull to play how he's meant to.

Pen to paper now, big fella.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Some get the benefit of doubt because of age and inexperience. There is no excuses for Zurhaar he SHOULD be part of the solution but he is still a BIG part of the problem.

I think you're being overly critical. And I won't tell you why you are as I wouldn't know.
Cam is a HFF, nothing more, he has the occasional moment of brilliance.
I rely on stats and below is his YTD and career.

If we could find a decent KPF as someone who draws opposition attention, Cam's job would be much easier.
I don't believe Cam is holding out for money, it is about improvement. And not necessarily wins, just improvement.
There has been no real improvement though.

Anyways it doesn't matter what you and I think.

1716706584616.png

I think you're being overly critical. And I won't tell you why you are as I wouldn't know.
Cam is a HFF, nothing more, he has the occasional moment of brilliance.
I rely on stats and below is his YTD and career.

If we could find a decent KPF as someone who draws opposition attention, Cam's job would be much easier.
I don't believe Cam is holding out for money, it is about improvement. And not necessarily wins, just improvement.
There has been no real improvement though.

Anyways it doesn't matter what you and I think.

View attachment 2001426

Those are numbers you'd take any day of the week from a HFF moonlighting as a pseudo-key forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back