Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - [AFL.com] NM offers 5yr deal - CZ interest from SYD/GC - CZ mgr says 'wants to see improvement' & 'team success'

Remove this Banner Ad

The more i watch the past games the more i think this guy is a surplus, he is a receiver of the ball to do stuff and is not an instigator of scores. In other words, there are plenty of players who could take his position once the whole team starts to get going.

Trading him out now is probably the best thing to happen.

The more i watch the past games the more i think this guy is a surplus, he is a receiver of the ball to do stuff and is not an instigator of scores. In other words, there are plenty of players who could take his position once the whole team starts to get going.

The more I read your posts the more I think that you have a drug habit. You are receiver of opium and an instigator of scores. In other words you are Chasing The Dragon and as a result typing this rot. :stern look

Trading you out now to the StKilda Forum for a packet of Twisties is probably the best thing to happen. :stern look

The more I read your posts the more I think that you have a drug habit. You are receiver of opium and an instigator of scores. In other words you are Chasing The Dragon and as a result typing this rot. :stern look

Trading you out now to the StKilda Forum for a packet of Twisties is probably the best thing to happen. :stern look
Did he bring back a souvenir,
All the way from Kampuchea?

It’s like at times he loves the club and plays with heart and then in other moments realises he’s on the way out and ball watches.

That saying Larkey absolutely burnt him for a walk in goal in the 3rd that Zurhaar should have baked him for.

has anyone got a timestamp or video for the wardlaw smother and cams effort? didn’t see it yesterday.

has anyone got a timestamp or video for the wardlaw smother and cams effort? didn’t see it yesterday.
Imagine how that would have felt to George. And Cam says he wants to see improvement. Well there it was mate, improvement in a live game of football that we were a chance to win, and your effort was putrid. We don’t need him and if someone is silly enough to offer $$ that triggers round 1 comp we should bite their hand off.

I was ridiculed for saying we should trade him last year, I think we missed a trick.

Needs to improve himself. I thought McKay was worthy of a first round compensation pick.

Zurhaar ain't.

If the AFL really want to help us out then they would give us first round compensation for him.

It won't happen , but pick 1 and 2 would complete the rebuild

Imagine how that would have felt to George. And Cam says he wants to see improvement. Well there it was mate, improvement in a live game of football that we were a chance to win, and your effort was putrid. We don’t need him and if someone is silly enough to offer $$ that triggers round 1 comp we should bite their hand off.

I was ridiculed for saying we should trade him last year, I think we missed a trick.
do you know what time it was and what quarter it was ?

Not really concerned if he stays or goes?

Club needs a fully committed playing group to move forward.

If he doesn’t want to stick around and do the hard work to help the club get better, then wish him all the best and take what we can get.

I’m so past worrying about who wants to be there and who doesn’t. So many senior players complaining about being in a losing side, yet they are the ones that have the ability to turn it around.

If you aren’t part of the solution, then you are the problem, so see you later.

Not really concerned if he stays or goes?

Club needs a fully committed playing group to move forward.

If he doesn’t want to stick around and do the hard work to help the club get better, then wish him all the best and take what we can get.

I’m so past worrying about who wants to be there and who doesn’t. So many senior players complaining about being in a losing side, yet they are the ones that have the ability to turn it around.

If you aren’t part of the solution, then you are the problem, so see you later.

For the record, im actively hoping he leaves as he is a player we rely on to win but he seems to be the least reliable of players of late.

Him and LDU going would probably accelerate sheezal wardlaw taking over thus synergising with the other midtier players who have also gained experience over the years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s like at times he loves the club and plays with heart and then in other moments realises he’s on the way out and ball watches.

That saying Larkey absolutely burnt him for a walk in goal in the 3rd that Zurhaar should have baked him for.
Maybe he burnt him because he knows he’s on the way out….. 😜

I'd like to see it again. Looked to me like Cam thought George would grab it and George thought Cam would and so none of them grabbed it.

For the record, im actively hoping he leaves as he is a player we rely on to win but he seems to be the least reliable of players of late.

Him and LDU going would probably accelerate sheezal wardlaw taking over thus synergising with the other midtier players who have also gained experience over the years.
You want Cam and LDU to leave so kids get more games?

You realise kids playing more games is why we have started the season 0-8 right?

Maybe a leadership role on the cards for next year? Our current leaders other than Souve and Sheeze should be cleaned out

If he stays
Nah, I wouldn't think so. He needs to step up week in week out otherwise.

You want Cam and LDU to leave so kids get more games?

You realise kids playing more games is why we have started the season 0-8 right?

Ummm no it's not, we are 0 - 8 because the players we are relying on the lead are severly underperforming.

It's because of the kids that we haven't lost a few by 100+ thus far, a damn maricle.

Go look at the match rating, it's the youngsters who are consistently in the top 5 of our team.

Much better to get rid off a few we are critically relying on but unreliably performing, we must better let the youth lead and support then with some good midtier players

Remove this Banner Ad

Back