Player Watch #44: Tyson Stengle [TIGER NO MORE!]

Remove this Banner Ad

He's whippy and fast over a small radius of 10-15m from what I've seen. He's got good inside smarts. Baker probably has a few in front of him yet and i 'm happy to just let him develop in the VFL this tear.

Even though Baker is getting more tackles and 30% more posessions?

What more does he need to do and what do the other guys got over him?

Even though Baker is getting more tackles and 30% more posessions?

What more does he need to do and what do the other guys got over him?
We probably shouldn't be looking at possessions only as you need to see ability to run out games and quality of possessions. Stengle doesn't need too many touches to hurt you. I'll be at PRO this Saturday to look at a few boys to see where they're at.

We probably shouldn't be looking at possessions only as you need to see ability to run out games and quality of possessions. Stengle doesn't need too many touches to hurt you. I'll be at PRO this Saturday to look at a few boys to see where they're at.
ive watched baker a bit and he always has a bias to handball , i reckon if he wants to put himself into senior calcs , he needs to use his wheels and kick more

was on fire today before he hurt himself before halftime and was quieter after that. wonder if he'll miss next week with a bit of soreness?

so impressed with his evasiveness

Not greased lightning, evasive and balanced though , looks to have right qualities to be a player
Yeah you don’t need lighting pace to succeed.
Milne and Betts are probably the top 2 small forwards to have played and neither are/were particularly quick.

A bit sad about this one. For a long time I've thought he'd turn into a better player than Shai. I hope we don't find ourselves regretting this one and thinking we traded the wrong small forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A bit sad about this one. For a long time I've thought he'd turn into a better player than Shai. I hope we don't find ourselves regretting this one and thinking we traded the wrong small forward.
Yeah, I agree. He'd be a good pick upfor pretty much any club. Worth a punt.

Hope we get a decent return for him
Required player that has a deal infront of him that crows want and have offered him 3 years

Crows usually over pay

Lets hope a third. They have plenty of early picks and likely a few more for McGovern. They won’t need their later picks as think they won’t have too many delistings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lets hope a third. They have plenty of early picks and likely a few more for McGovern. They won’t need their later picks as think they won’t have too many delistings.

Yeah probably, really depends how things fall. If we package up picks, which judging by this morning seems unlikely,you would probably get a third without any argument from us.

If we intended on using the pick in the case of bundling to get to he pointy end, maybe a 3rd with a really late pick next year or something coming back.

Either way, I'm pretty sure both clubs will have cruisey negotiations on this one. Can't imagine either club trying to screw the other in this deal.

Yeah probably, really depends how things fall. If we package up picks, which judging by this morning seems unlikely,you would probably get a third without any argument from us.

If we intended on using the pick in the case of bundling to get to he pointy end, maybe a 3rd with a really late pick next year or something coming back.

Either way, I'm pretty sure both clubs will have cruisey negotiations on this one. Can't imagine either club trying to screw the other in this deal.

The deal is basically done from what I hear. Will get done pretty early in trade week.

Didn’t Shedda say that he had just let Stengle move in with him?

Has been living with him.

Maybe didn't want to organise anything more permanent knowing he is gone?

This might bite us in the but one day.
Yes it might, but some things you can't control.

3 year deal for a spec 20 year old who is out of contract, has the chance to return home and is where we have a lot of depth on our list is ripe for the picking and Adelaide has done just that.

Give me possessions and i’ll Throw up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back