Play Nice 45th President of the United States - Donald Trump (continued in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to go Madonna - Look at the woman on the left - madonnas right - when she says "I have thought a lot about blowing up the whitehouse"
She glares at madonna and says "what the?"

The culture of the last 36 years has been exposed as batshit insane.

I've been hitting youtube and looking at the movies Madonna has starred in. The sex scenes with William defoe are particularly interesting. It actually does your head in trying to comprehend how hypocritical maddonna is.

You try being that bloke. Hillarys media hate Trump and Trump hates them. He's stuck in the middle of the s**t fight. Worse job in the world ATM. LOL

Surely you'd give the job to someone with brains between their ears in that case.

This guy looks way out of his depth.

Surely you'd give the job to someone with brains between their ears in that case.

Voice of the President. To be honest that statement sounded like Trump wrote it himself.

Got a feeling that instead of Twitter Trump will roll out the Press Secretary like this...

Trump has to fill his positions with guys he can trust. Lets be honest, trump is a dissident. They make few friends. This is a completely unique situation. CNN have been banned. Let the guy find his feet.

You try being that bloke. Hillarys media hate Trump and Trump hates them. He's stuck in the middle of the s**t fight. Worse job in the world ATM. LOL
Todays press conference was a prime example as to why the media are hostile towards this administration
Bridges could easily be built with the media which would likely result in more favorable coverage for Trump but instead he sends his press secretary out to berate the media for reporting facts

It's absolutely mind blowing

It's absolutely mind blowing

This you're entirely correct about. The corporate media have been found out completely but still play the same charade. It's absolutely mindblowing. Hollywood has only ever been an extension of the corporate media. There is not a right way to deal with this bullshit and undemocratic position.

Trump has to fill his positions with guys he can trust. Lets be honest, trump is a dissident. They make few friends. This is a completely unique situation. CNN have been banned. Let the guy find his feet.
Wrong. Trump fills positions in Washington with lackeys and yes men. Today was the perfect example. Unfortunately there is a lot worse to come.

This you're entirely correct about. The corporate media have been found out completely but still play the same charade. It's absolutely mindblowing. Hollywood has only ever been an extension of the corporate media. There is not a right way to deal with this bullshit and undemocratic position.
This is idiotic. The people just didn't turn up for his event it's that simple. Blaming the media is just moronic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is idiotic. The people just didn't turn up for his event it's that simple. Blaming the media is just moronic.
I don't know what you're talking about? I did see a lot of corporate media trying to compare crowds with Obama like it was some dick measuring contest. I think its pretty sad our corporate media would dumb the news down to such a level and not concentrate on what trump was saying about bringing down the establishment.

I don't know what you're talking about? I did see a lot of corporate media trying to compare crowds with Obama like it was some dick measuring contest. I think its pretty sad our corporate media would dumb the news down to such a level and not concentrate on what trump was saying about bringing down the establishment.

The media have never lost by underestimating the intelligence of the public. So they set the agenda they want to set, and people just keep watching.

Will be interesting the first time he has to actually stand behind that podium and answer questions, rather than just deliver a crayon rant.

Fair enuf if they don't like Trump. But it might be time to start respecting the office he holds.

And all because those million dollar cheques won't be coming in anymore from the Saudi's, Bahrain, Qatar, Morocco & the U.A.E....The gig is up, you C.I.A, Pentagon paid-off shill bitches.

For all your conspiracy theories and guff about shills the s**t you are willing to accept is fascinating.

Presented with a living example of your distrust of government, the idea of "alternative facts", you think the media need to respect the office more. On the same day Trump was standing in front of the CIA indicating they should have "taken the oil".

Just keep tilting at windmills.

Sweet melt....Seems the shellacking of the corporate MSM shill Queen herself, still has some posters knickers in a bind.

Syria has been saved & U.S/Russian relations can now begin to be healed....That alone is reason to be joyful.:thumbsu:

The destruction of Lybia, Yemen, Somalia & Syria at her behest, are hardly the stuff of conspiracy theory....Nor the billions in armament sales to the Saudi's, Qatar, U.A.E & Bahrain, with mountains of dirty cash to fill the 'Clinton Foundations' coffers to match....And all of it, Built upon the blood of millions.

Got anything of substance to add, or are we all out of empty rhetorical diarrhea?
What do you think of the crowd sizes?

For all your conspiracy theories and guff about shills the s**t you are willing to accept is fascinating.

Presented with a living example of your distrust of government, the idea of "alternative facts", you think the media need to respect the office more. On the same day Trump was standing in front of the CIA indicating they should have "taken the oil".

Just keep tilting at windmills.

It's like watching TV, you just switch off and skip over the ads.

His monomania is simply too far gone; it cannot be reasoned with.

Just on that post - rumors trump plans to privatize pbs and NPR

Genuinely hope not. PBS has had some great shows over the years (from seaseme street to the Ken burns docos to the Jim lehrer newshour)

I'm also a huge fan of NPR. Best source of news and discussion out of the USA IMO if you want to get some facts and not just emotive rants.

This would, of course, have nothing to do with the fact that NPR and PBS have each, over the years, done extremely enlightening histories on his mate and cheerleader, Rupert Murdoch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back