Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 14: Never failed a test I didn’t take

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:
I am aware of your reputation for unending *******tery and pedantry and while I acknowledge that I engaged you, this is where it ends.
Wow, so authoritative. Too bad you have no point to make.

I have not the energy to continue, you will not engage in good faith. Certainly not interested when there are far more intellectually rewarding pursuits available; like watching Ben Fordham further consign what was once a promising journalistic career to the trash can of “light entertainment”.

You are probably on most self respecting posters ignore list, and saying the quiet part out loud, you’ll be on mine by the time you read this.
Like I said, comments are not events.

I'm not "deeply troubled" by John Bolton saying something. Trump has authoritarian impulses. Is that news?

You don't appear to have a point beyond that, despite your pretensions. Don't be a tryhard.

Last edited:

I'm genuinely curious as to what Trump means by 'make America great again,' and what headway he's made towards that goal over the first term of his presidency.

As far as I can tell, his main selling point is a rising stock market. While I think that's a good thing in general, I don't see how it's a sustainable goal or how it makes America great again.

Is MAGA just a bullshit marketing slogan with no specifics and no endgame?

I'm genuinely curious as to what Trump means by 'make America great again,' and what headway he's made towards that goal over the first term of his presidency.

As far as I can tell, his main selling point is a rising stock market. While I think that's a good thing in general, I don't see how it's a sustainable goal or how it makes America great again.

Is MAGA just a bullshit marketing slogan with no specifics and no endgame?
A return to the days of the ‘White male’; who as the breadwinner and protector was respected by his children, the little woman (with no likelihood of financial independence) never ever said he wasn’t the ‘bees knees’, n****rs called him sir and rode in the back of the bus, coons were farm labourers, wops had the worst jobs in factories, and women were grateful for getting married and providing a home for him rather than their fathers and brothers.

It’s really an unsubtle code for Make America White Again. Educated women, and people of colour, view those days through a less rosy lens (and are no longer grateful for the scraps that fall off the table).

70% of non college educated, white males voted for GOP/Trump in 2016.

Last edited:
A return to the days of the ‘White male’; who as the breadwinner and protector was respected by his children, the little woman (with no likelihood of financial independence) never ever said he wasn’t the ‘bees knees’, n****rs called him sir and rode in the back of the bus, coons were farm labourers, wops had the worst jobs in factories, and women were grateful for getting married and providing a home for him rather than their fathers and brothers.

It’s really an unsubtle code for Make America White Again. Educated women, and people of colour, view those days through a less rosy lens (and are no longer grateful for the scraps that fall off the table).

70% of non college educated, white males voted for GOP/Trump in 2016.
That's the impression I've had, but I thought there may have been more to it. I'm open to opposing views if others have them.

It seems like his message is pitched at the wealthier demographic who rely on investment gains, and the lower socioeconomic white Christian demographic who feel like the world has past them by and want a return to the good old days.

I don't see how it would be feasible to please both ends of the spectrum (even if he intended to).

what’s the bet when MS buys tik tok trump claims this as his achievement
It wouldn't be difficult for an alternative version to take tik toks marketshare in the west with no money changing hands, would it?

All I know is that whatever happens, Trump will take credit for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, so authoritative. Too bad you have no point to make.

Like I said, comments are not events.

I'm not "deeply troubled" by John Bolton saying something. Trump has authoritarian impulses. Is that news?

You don't appear to have a point beyond that, despite your pretensions. Don't be a tryhard.
Ok a specific question
What do you think of trumps statement about looking at delaying the election?
Sign of democracy suppression or just “pandemic safety”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back