Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 16: One-Hit Wonder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Part 17 of this thread is here ->

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

Presidential Election Aftermath thread is here ->

Last edited by a moderator:
He's been on fire with some of his statements lately.

Nobody had ever heard of some of these people that worked for me in D.C. All of a sudden, the Fake News starts calling them. Some of them—by no means all—feel emboldened, brave, and for the first time in their lives, they feel like "something special," not the losers that they are—and they talk, talk, talk!

Many say I am the greatest star-maker of all time. But some of the stars I produced are actually made of garbage.

Roughly one in two of Trump’s deplorables believe the US government is using the COVID-19 vaccine to microchip the population.

It's funny when Trump has spoken at his last 2 rallys he mentions the Vaccines and takes credit for it.
And the crowd stops cheering and he moves on to stuff like the Big Lie etc and the cheering starts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another Trumpy going to Federal Prison for putting money and foreign interests ahead of the United States.

The guy is a Billionaire, bailed Kushner out on a Real Estate Deal and bailed out Weinstein's company too.

These people can't help but be corrupt grifters even when they don't need to be.

Kushner lined up next on the list.

Another Trumpy going to Federal Prison for putting money and foreign interests ahead of the United States.

The guy is a Billionaire, bailed Kushner out on a Real Estate Deal and bailed out Weinstein's company too.

These people can't help but be corrupt grifters even when they don't need to be.

And he doesnt have trump or Barr to save him like manafort and stone did

nekminnit Q stooges shouting that Barrack was the corrupt President

234941c9d553eea76de2067b9b2b30cd.gif

She is repulsive.

It’s not important, but I’m constantly surprised about how singularly unattractive she is; she constantly reminds me of some sort of troll, like the fantasy kind, not the online kind

It amuses me she’s into Crossfit also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back