Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 16: One-Hit Wonder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Part 17 of this thread is here ->

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

Presidential Election Aftermath thread is here ->

Last edited by a moderator:
------ Breaking News------

TRUTH Social will be the first company under Trump Media & Technology Group (“TMTG”), which has merged with Digital World Acquisition Corp. to become a publicly listed company with a potential valuation of up to $1.7 billion, a Wednesday press release from TMTG states. President Trump is the chairman of TMTG.

TRUTH Social will be a place Americans can go to freely express their thoughts without fear of leftist censorship. The app is currently available in the Apple App Store for pre-order. Future users can sign up for updates at www.truthsocial.com.

Its beta launch will begin on an invite-only basis in November, however a nationwide rollout is expected by March 2022.

Describing his decision to create the new social media platform, President Trump explained, “I created TRUTH Social and TMTG to stand up to the tyranny of Big Tech. We live in a world where the Taliban has a huge presence on Twitter, yet your favorite American President has been silenced.”

“This is unacceptable,” he added. “I am excited to send out my first TRUTH on TRUTH Social very soon.”

“TMTG was founded with a mission to give a voice to all. I’m excited to soon begin sharing my thoughts on TRUTH Social and to fight back against Big Tech. Everyone asks me why doesn’t someone stand up to Big Tech? Well, we will be soon!” the 45th president concluded.
What was bit about it being uncensored?

The man who claimed to be fighting for “the forgotten man” forgetting about all those forgotten people and focusing on himself - the “blue collar billionaire” has shown that, as always, he is for “me, myself and I”.

Biden doesn't even pretend to be for these people anymore. Used to be the Dems bread and butter.

Might be the reason he's at 37% as well.

View attachment 1265412

Trump’s new social media platform couldn’t possibly fail and ain’t that the TRUTH!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Not sure what the point of his own platform is, Gab already covers that niche.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still shake my head in wonderment that someone can attempt to pull off a coup then b*tch like hell when he's called to account for it.

You can shake your head? Always though you guys could only nod.

Do you think it's right that Trump emerges from the wash up of January 6 unsanctioned beyond a Senate show trial?

Isn't there a Jan 6th Committee with subpeona power?

I hope all parties involved in Jan 6th get what they deserve. If the committee unearths information that directly makes Trump culpable I will agree with it. The senate 'show trial' as you say didn't do that.

Biden is in power and Trump didn't refuse to leave as many of you predicted he would . Literally the worst coup in history.

Pp 0

I hope all parties involved in Jan 6th get what they deserve. If the committee unearths information that directly makes Trump culpable I will agree with it. The senate 'show trial' as you say didn't do that.

Biden is in power and Trump didn't refuse to leave as many of you predicted he would . Literally the worst coup in history.
As with everything Trump it was ham fisted and a total failure but it doesn't mean his role should be ignored.

I don't view it as a coup but rather a very long pity party for people wishing the result didn't happen.

As with everything Trump it was ham fisted and a total failure but it doesn't mean his role should be ignored.

You'll move on one day

You'll move on one day
This is a curious attitude from someone who gleefuly reports every Biden gaffe as proof he shouldn't be in the WH. Trump whipped his supporters up to the point they tried to take over the capital buildings and that's all you can say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back