Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 16: One-Hit Wonder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Part 17 of this thread is here ->

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

Presidential Election Aftermath thread is here ->

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't there a Jan 6th Committee with subpeona power?

I hope all parties involved in Jan 6th get what they deserve. If the committee unearths information that directly makes Trump culpable I will agree with it. The senate 'show trial' as you say didn't do that.

Biden is in power and Trump didn't refuse to leave as many of you predicted he would . Literally the worst coup in history.

Pretty hard for the committee to gather evidence when Donnie is instructing those subpeona'd to just ignore them.

And lol at "didn't refuse to leave". Technically correct I guess, but thats coz his options were down to barricading himself in the oval before inevitably being strapped to a trolley and wheeled out of the joint Hannibal Lecter style.

Agree though with worst coup in history. Definitely on brand for the Don there :tearsofjoy:

Well sh*t that was quick, hope everyone took the under! :tearsofjoy:

OK I can’t say I’ve ever seen a pig defecating on its own scrotum and I’m just trying to picture it…

actually, no I’m not.

But despite my inability to conjure this image, the notion of it seems strangely apt as a summary of all that Trump has done for the world.

OK I can’t say I’ve ever seen a pig defecating on its own scrotum and I’m just trying to picture it…

actually, no I’m not.

But despite my inability to conjure this image, the notion of it seems strangely apt as a summary of all that Trump has done for the world.
I must admit they were exactly the 3 stages I went through, too.

Dunno, where? Don't tell me this is the part where you try to equate Hillary's whingeing to Trump's actions.

Coz that'd be fairly embarrassing.
Someone else has always done whatever Trump did in the minds of his supporters which justifies his behaviour. That's why Jan 6 is such a struggle for them.

This is a curious attitude from someone who gleefuly reports every Biden gaffe as proof he shouldn't be in the WH. Trump whipped his supporters up to the point they tried to take over the capital buildings and that's all you can say.

Before Jan 6th didn't you think every Trump gaffe was proof he should t be in the WH? The 16th version of this thread points to yes.

To be brutally honest I would prefer the former.

Russigate was not accepting the result.
Impeachment over a phone call that rules Biden has already broken is not accepting the result.
BLM riots that went for months and destroyed untold businesses, cost £bs in damages, 30+ lives was not accepting the result.
CHAZ that led to the death of someone was not accepting the result.

More people have died with Dems 'not accepting the result' than died on Jan 6th.

Plus the only person who murdered an unarmed women is still free when those that just tressoassed are not.
In my own brutal honesty - you can only really relate Russiagate and the first impeachment to not accepting the result. BLM is an incredible stretch and conflating it to not accepting 2016 is extraordinary.

The Capitol was a horrendous attack on democracy as there can ever be and will be viewed historically as a deeply shameful display.

In my own brutal honesty - you can only really relate Russiagate and the first impeachment to not accepting the result. BLM is an incredible stretch and conflating it to not accepting 2016 is extraordinary.

The Capitol was a horrendous attack on democracy as there can ever be and will be a deeply shameful display.

Why is BLM no longer a thing? What has fundamentally changed regarding race relations and police?

Does it magically no longer exist?

Why is BLM no longer a thing? What has fundamentally changed regarding race relations and police?

Does it magically no longer exist?
BLM was bubbling away under the surface for many administrations and it continues today. You can blame media if you like for visibility but its still there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be brutally honest I would prefer the former.

Russigate was not accepting the result.
Impeachment over a phone call that rules Biden has already broken is not accepting the result.
BLM riots that went for months and destroyed untold businesses, cost £bs in damages, 30+ lives was not accepting the result.
CHAZ that led to the death of someone was not accepting the result.

More people have died with Dems 'not accepting the result' than died on Jan 6th.

Plus the only person who murdered an unarmed women is still free when those that just tressoassed are not.

lol. Well picked Gough

No chappy, none of those things is remotely equivalent to losing an election, declaring it was due to election fraud, accusing the other party en masse of perpetrating it, daily for 2 months straight, while not being able to substantiate even a fraction of the accusations, pressuring officials and one's own VP to ignore electoral processes to flip or nullify the result in the most populace democratic nation on earth, eventually leading to supporters breaking into the Capitol on the day of certification.

I suspect (or perhaps just hope) that deep down you actually do realise this.

BLM was bubbling away under the surface for many administrations and it continues today. You can blame media if you like for visibility but its still there.

So your saying BLM riots like last Summer are still occurring but they are just not being reported on.

Begs the question then why has the MSM turned its back on the BLM movement. Not politically valuable anymore?

It clearly still exists inside your RWNJ heads as you keep deflecting to it at every opportunity.

You only need to look at the traffic in this thread compared to the Biden thread to see the irony of your post.

Also I thought terms like RWNJ and TDS git you banned around here. Guessing the rules changed.

Chief

So your saying BLM riots like last Summer are still occurring but they are just not being reported on.

Begs the question then why has the MSM turned its back on the BLM movement. Not politically valuable anymore?
Nope but nice try - BLM is a movement that cannot be equated to one or more riots. Riots are one of many ways of expressing views (if you view BLM as a politically motivated riots, you are oversimplifying to the point of missing the reason for their anger).

Yes, MSM used it as a vehicle but it is in no way equated to the 2016 election or any refusal of the result. Left leaning MSM will use any story to fit their narrative in the same way right leaning are doing it right now.

Trump's Presidency was terrible at the time, history will be even harder on him and it was his poor performance over four years that saw him removed from office. It's his fault, not the media that he's not still President.

Nope but nice try - BLM is a movement that cannot be equated to one or more riots. Riots are one of many ways of expressing views (if you view BLM as a politically motivated riots, you are oversimplifying to the point of missing the reason for their anger).

Yes, MSM used it as a vehicle but it is in no way equated to the 2016 election or any refusal of the result. Left leaning MSM will use any story to fit their narrative in the same way right leaning are doing it right now.

It all boils down to a non exceptence of the result of 2016. Any way to defeat Trump.

Racism is the Dems one wood. Without it they barely have an agenda.

Trump's Presidency was terrible at the time, history will be even harder on him and it was his poor performance over four years that saw him removed from office. It's his fault, not the media that he's not still President.

Will it be Biden's fault if he is thrown out as well or will it be all those dirty racists?

The Capitol was a horrendous attack on democracy as there can ever be and will be viewed historically as a deeply shameful display.
This and the woman died tragically , she was not murdered . She put herself in a position that led to self defensive action by a policeman that led to her death

You only need to look at the traffic in this thread compared to the Biden thread to see the irony of your post.

Also I thought terms like RWNJ and TDS git you banned around here. Guessing the rules changed.

Chief

So you're extrapolating BF SRP forum metrics into some kind of ironic statement about the BLM movement in the USA?

lol calling in the big boss, didn't think you were this much of a snowflake chappy

It all boils down to a non exceptence of the result of 2016. Any way to defeat Trump.

Racism is the Dems one wood. Without it they barely have an agenda.
Not really - it all boils down the Kennedy assassination and moon landing.

Racism, Migration and Social issues are the lifeblood of both political parties - to say it is the primary real estate of one of the other is ridiculous.

So you're extrapolating BF SRP forum metrics into some kind of ironic statement about the BLM movement in the USA?

lol calling in the big boss, didn't think you were this much of a snowflake chappy

Questioning inconsistencies is not being a snowflake
Not really - it all boils down the Kennedy assassination and moon landing.

Racism, Migration and Social issues are the lifeblood of both political parties - to say it is the primary real estate of one of the other is ridiculous.

I see you had to add the extra criteria to try and prove your point. I was arguing against migration or social issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back