Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 16: One-Hit Wonder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Part 17 of this thread is here ->

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

Presidential Election Aftermath thread is here ->

Last edited by a moderator:
Why isnt Conway getting kicked off Twitter?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
The kid would be better off out of that (apparently) dysfunctional household, that's for sure.

Trump-branded properties in Manhattan have lost half their value since Trump took office, according to NYC real-estate data firm UrbanDigs. Even properties that used to bear Trump’s name are feeling the pinch, losing about 17 percent of their value, compared to a 9 percent drop for Manhattan as a whole.
Ooof...

He will figure out a way to dump them on someone and run off with the cash.

Obama rode on the post-GFC wave. Despite the inevitable growth coming from a low base (post-GFC) as well as population growth (per-capita paints a different picture), automotive manufacturing jobs in the Rust Belt absolutely were struggling with factories closing and moving production to other countries.
How come there was a wave in the usa but the opposite in europe?

lol. Oklahoma has a case of buyers regret as they bought a massive stock pile of hydroxychloroquine. ******* eat s**t you povo red state maga chuds.

lol. Oklahoma has a case of buyers regret as they bought a massive stock pile of hydroxychloroquine. ******* eat sh*t you povo red state maga chuds.

Clive may still want to buy it.

lol. Oklahoma has a case of buyers regret as they bought a massive stock pile of hydroxychloroquine. ******* eat sh*t you povo red state maga chuds.

This is the same state that found that their unmitigated fracking was causing hundreds of earthquakes

...and yet they kept drilling

...and yet they keep voting R.

The epitome of dumb* Trump country.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trump-branded properties in Manhattan have lost half their value since Trump took office, according to NYC real-estate data firm UrbanDigs. Even properties that used to bear Trump’s name are feeling the pinch, losing about 17 percent of their value, compared to a 9 percent drop for Manhattan as a whole.
"I have the biggest buildings with big floors so my losses are bigly compared to other lesser owned buildings.

I am a victim of my biglyness "

*This claim cannot be verified

The problem is that in the ‘information age’ the village idiots can network.

A close friend of the family hangs out with about half a dozen guys; I think they play darts together and s**t like that. Three of them are Trump supporters, and one of them in particular is. He's not a literate, educated guy himself (supported Hanson, not sure if he does now after she tried to open the borders) but he doesn't like Trump. Can't say I envy them, I wouldn't be able to tolerate their bullshit, but I guess he's pretty right-wing himself and doesn't mind. I don't think I'd want to know him if he became a Trumper, though.

This wouldn't be so funny when you realise when there is actually people around the world that need it for other things.

You should do some research because the research I just did showed I & J were working pro bono. Which means they drew no salary for the work they did for Donald.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
That went right above your head didnt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back