Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 16: One-Hit Wonder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Part 17 of this thread is here ->

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

Presidential Election Aftermath thread is here ->

Last edited by a moderator:
Since today is March 4th, will Trump be taking over as President again today or will we have to wait until American March 4th, tomorrow? This day/time thing is so confusing. We should all be on the same day/time. (I believe that twice impeached, former President Trump once suggested that. I dunnno.)

A golden statue of Donald Trump that has caused a stir at the annual US gathering of conservatives was made in Mexico – a country the former president frequently demonized.

Now the artist behind the huge statue of Trump – Tommy Zegan – has revealed that the object was made in Mexico; a country that has been the target of much Trump racist abuse over his political career, and somewhere he has literally sought to build a wall against.

“It was made in Mexico,” Zegan told Politico’s Playbook newsletter. Zegan, who lives in Mexico on a permanent resident visa, described the transport of the monument to CPAC in full to Playbook.

Politico reported: “Zegan spent over six months crafting the 200lb fiberglass statue with the help of three men in Rosarito. He transported it to Tampa, Florida, where it was painted in chrome, then hauled it from there to CPAC.”
Like a lot around Trump , the mexico bit might be a lie

Like a lot around Trump , the mexico bit might be a lie

What's that they say about being wary of worshipping false idols................
Equally hilarious is the artist trying to explain the artistic meaning behind the POS statue - just come out and admit it's a grubby money grab exercise aimed at idiot CPAC attendees.

What's that they say about being wary of worshipping false idols................
Equally hilarious is the artist trying to explain the artistic meaning behind the POS statue - just come out and admit it's a grubby money grab exercise aimed at idiot CPAC attendees.
Pagan was an idol at Norf

GOD do i hope these bootlickers try it on tomorrow.

Won't be met with pepper spray this time
giphy-downsized.gif

Trump was “secretly inaugurated” as President in the “new Capitol,” at Mara Lago on the fourth. ;)
The size of the crowd at this secret inauguration was the largest to ever witness a secret inauguration, period.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cancelled due to snow.
But what am I going to do with my "Trump Second Inauguration March 4, 2021"commemorative tea towel? I paid good money for it!

Last edited:
Who else thinks he was crying when he wrote this memo ?

Bwaahahaha. I haven't heard the latest - I assume Karl Rove said something relatively obvious and innocuous to prompt this deluge of tears from the great glass-jaw?

I really hope all of his 'statements from the office of former blah blah blah' or whatever he's invented are just these ranty potshots at whoever pissed him off that week, shaping up well so far :tearsofjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back