Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 18: Insert your ideas here!

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Teetering on the brink, I wouldn't be surprised if he is actually shuffled off into oblivion with some commentary like "sadly our hero has a terminal disease and is no longer able to fulfill his destiny".

But as others have posted, the fact that millions still see him as THE option for president is astounding. Even allowing for many of them being disenfranchised over decades, I get that, and they're also then not too discerning in their choice. But there are also many educated Americans who have attached themselves to this moron. Possibly over-committed and too late to jump ship now, or too terrified of the consequences.

But that anyone can see this buffoon as a choice to lead anything, at any level, is amusing, and concerning.

I'm all for a younger Democrat option - but Biden is so far ahead of this rambling dolt. You could randomly pick some backwoods guy who barely interacts with humanity, and they'd make more sense. The lead up to the actual election is going to be one hell of a ride.

Any proper medical doctors
Whats your verdict?

Whats your verdict?

I've heard Hydroxychloroquine might be worth a shot... 😄

(I'm not a doctor, and this is general advice only, refer to Dr Trump for your specific circumstances.)

Whats your verdict?
I remember administering penicillin G to a late stage syphillis patient. Painful!
There’s another story going around thst he had a fall. They wouldn’t want that getting out about the big alpha strongman.

Teetering on the brink, I wouldn't be surprised if he is actually shuffled off into oblivion with some commentary like "sadly our hero has a terminal disease and is no longer able to fulfill his destiny".

He will probably have to return to his home planet, as they need him and die on the way.

A real shame that there is not a mandatory capacity and medical assessment completed prior to any candidate being accepted to be part of the primaries.

Of course completed by totally independent practitioners, who are Federal employees.They complete all assessments. They are accountable for those assessments.

This Orange Roughy, lacks capacity.

This Orange Roughy appears to be struggling with a disease progression that is well entrenched and nearing the finals stages.
Sadly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back