Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 18: Insert your ideas here!

Remove this Banner Ad

DeSantis gone is a good thing, as he is a flog. But on the negative side, has very much handed the keys to Trump. I know people say he pulled out due to lack of confidence, but I still find it odd he pulled out so early instead of giving a couple of more locations a run. I reckon he was pressured by the looney Trump element of the party to drop out.

DeSantis gone is a good thing, as he is a flog. I reckon he was pressured by the looney Trump element of the party to drop out.
There's an element? It's most of them

DeSantis gone is a good thing, as he is a flog. But on the negative side, has very much handed the keys to Trump. I know people say he pulled out due to lack of confidence, but I still find it odd he pulled out so early instead of giving a couple of more locations a run. I reckon he was pressured by the looney Trump element of the party to drop out.

In the same way BF over-rides a certain word with 'campaigner', all references to 'Trump' should be over-ridden by 'loony Trump element'. 🙂

Don't think DeSantis was ever going to get the nomination over Trump, it'll be whether all the legal issues Trump has manage to catch up to him in time to stop him running.

It's a weird election, if Trump wasn't running then I suspect plenty of Biden voters drop away because there would be a large element of 'not Trump' protest voting. But then all the hardcore Trump supporters simply wouldn't vote for anyone either.

I think more likely he has suspended due to lack of money.

He blew thru the first lot and donors said 'no more'.

Anyway back to Trump, no more love letters from Kim but hoping that Orban loves him, keeps mentioning him at his rallies.

I would be satisfied with Trump losing everything, through reparation, foreclosure, or settlement; and him completely breaking down physically, but he must still have the faculties to know and understand he has nothing. So low that they shave his head to save on caregiver workload.
He could get off scot free of all other charges if that happened.
His enablers, co-conspirators, and other scum involved though must be whacked hard.
as long as his reputation is in tatters the rest is superfluous

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have orange people?
98153bfc51b13159149bc689540965cf

For all his lack of cognition, to put it mildly, the loony Trump element in the GOP and rusted-on fantasists are sticking by him. Bizarre.
Yeah - I don't think anything at all will move the dial towards sensibility for the rusted on base.
Unlikely Haley will present much of a challenge beyond New Hampshire so looks like the Donald will get the nomination .....
If it's Trump v Biden we can only hope that the Democrats turn up in droves for fear of Trump winning and sensible Republicans who can't stand Trump abstain from voting.
However the elephant in the room is Trump's legal woes - a significant number of Republicans said they won't support him if he's a convicted felon - if he gets done on any of the cases in time for the election the cat will be amongst the pigeons...

John Kelly, the longest-serving White House chief of staff for Donald Trump, rips his former boss:

“What can I add that has not already been said? A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them…

A person that has no idea what America stands for and has no idea what America is all about…

A person who admires autocrats and murderous dictators. A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law.

There is nothing more that can be said. God help us.”

REPUBLICANS AGAINST TRUMP

Don't think DeSantis was ever going to get the nomination over Trump, it'll be whether all the legal issues Trump has manage to catch up to him in time to stop him running.
Reckon DeSantis can see Trump's gonna delay all those court cases. Only reason he ran I reckon is he thought Trump will be convicted. Let's face it DeSantis was trying to capture the MAGA vote if Trump dropped out or was convicted of a crime.

- a significant number of Republicans said they won't support him if he's a convicted felon -
People say a lot of things until the pencil is in their hands.

They will kiss the ring and swallow their pride

Remove this Banner Ad

Back