Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 18: Insert your ideas here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Dropping sharts like a rodent or obsessively stroking little kids hair.

What a choice. Reagan v carter looks miles a head in comparison

Regan and Carter always looked good to me.

John-Thaw-and-Dennis-Waterman-as-Regan-and-Carter-in-a-publicity-shot-for-the-Sweeney-produced-by-ATV..jpg

With every week the chances of a criminal conviction in one of the cases that’ll actually landing him in serious trouble (not the NY case) is lessening. Already the decision to appeal the immunity ruling in the DC case is likely to push back the trial start til May. The trial could take up to 3 months, so the trial won’t be concluded until the end of August. But hold on you say, that’s still before the election? Well the Justice Departments has an unofficial rule that they will not continue with a trial involving a defendant who is due to run in a federal election within 60 days. That means the trial must be finished by the first week of September, and at this stage it seems the earliest it will finish is end of August. One more delay and they won’t prosecute Trump before the election.

Aileen Cannon is going to push the Florida trial til next year, and the Georgia trial won’t get off the ground this year too.

There’s a very real chance Trump doesn’t face the music in any of the 3 trials that hold serious consequences for him.

Nope - he’s got that nomination sewn up tighter than the chastity belt around Melania.

I doubt so, apparently Putin’s been on his deathbed for a while but never seems to croak. Despite all the drug abuse and McDonald’s he still seems to keep ticking.

At this stage the most likely possibility.

Even if he’s convicted before then he’ll be free pending appeal or sentencing in November. If he wins (and I think at this stage it’s more likely than not vs Biden) then the Federal prosecutions are ended. The Georgia state investigation will take years and my suspicion is the GOP controlled legislature will get rid of Fani Willis if Trump wins.

I'm still hoping 2 or 3 eventuates. Given his deterioration in recent weeks, I'd be happy with either.

And a swap-out of Biden as the Dem candidate too. A couple of capable middle-agers facing off would be preferable!

I don't think the big money conservatives behind Trump who want to strip mine every national park and de-woke everything would give a rats if he's got dementia or syphilis or whatever. If they can win the election they'll just put him in a room with hookers and a big TV that broadcasts footage of himself 24/7 and wheel out a robot or AI generated speeches while they quietly dismantle what's left of the welfare state, healthcare, environmental protection and any corporate oversight.

He's a puppet at this point that just wants to stay out of jail, loot the treasury and have everyone kissing his ass.
100% agree.

Trump is not smart enough to dismantle democracy. He’ll just want to pardon him and his mates, seek petty revenge on his enemies, and loot everything he can.

And that suits the elites just fine - he won’t be stealing their money.

I would be satisfied with Trump losing everything, through reparation, foreclosure, or settlement; and him completely breaking down physically, but he must still have the faculties to know and understand he has nothing. So low that they shave his head to save on caregiver workload.
He could get off scot free of all other charges if that happened.
His enablers, co-conspirators, and other scum involved though must be whacked hard.

This is one of the reasons I've been hoping the Dems have been working quietly behind the scenes prepping someone. God help us if they are pinning their future on Kamala. She just doesn't seem to have the 'it' factor.
Saw Newsom's interview with Mahr, wasn't impressed. To me he came off as a tried hard. TBF many of these sorts look like that on regular TV interviews, 'see I can be funny and natural like everyone else'. Can't see him swaying swing or flyover voters, unless the Trump alternative is really vile MAGA.
Yeah agree, he's not great. He's the very definition of a generic democrat though, and 'generic democrat' still leads Trump by 8 or so points last poll I saw awhile back.

That's how low the bar is I guess.

With every week the chances of a criminal conviction in one of the cases that’ll actually landing him in serious trouble (not the NY case) is lessening. Already the decision to appeal the immunity ruling in the DC case is likely to push back the trial start til May. The trial could take up to 3 months, so the trial won’t be concluded until the end of August. But hold on you say, that’s still before the election? Well the Justice Departments has an unofficial rule that they will not continue with a trial involving a defendant who is due to run in a federal election within 60 days. That means the trial must be finished by the first week of September, and at this stage it seems the earliest it will finish is end of August. One more delay and they won’t prosecute Trump before the election.

Aileen Cannon is going to push the Florida trial til next year, and the Georgia trial won’t get off the ground this year too.

There’s a very real chance Trump doesn’t face the music in any of the 3 trials that hold serious consequences for him.

Nope - he’s got that nomination sewn up tighter than the chastity belt around Melania.

I doubt so, apparently Putin’s been on his deathbed for a while but never seems to croak. Despite all the drug abuse and McDonald’s he still seems to keep ticking.

At this stage the most likely possibility.

Even if he’s convicted before then he’ll be free pending appeal or sentencing in November. If he wins (and I think at this stage it’s more likely than not vs Biden) then the Federal prosecutions are ended. The Georgia state investigation will take years and my suspicion is the GOP controlled legislature will get rid of Fani Willis if Trump wins.
Yep :huh:

Looks more likely than not now that his only viable legal strategy (run out the clock until he's prez again) is actually gonna work, teflon Don strikes again.

As you say, the classified docs case with Eileen 'Loose' Cannon is no chance of being heard this year, and that's the one he's ironclad cooked in.

Yeah agree, he's not great. He's the very definition of a generic democrat though, and 'generic democrat' still leads Trump by 8 or so points last poll I saw awhile back.

That's how low the bar is I guess.
Well I don't trust polls much. Up against a campaigner like Trump and his base base, you'll have to be at the top of the game. Can he get really filthy and at the same time hit the right policy/anti T notes to attract those swing voters AND those wavering mod Rs?
Very low bar indeed. We got a little spoiled I think by good, smart candidates like Bill and Barack. I still can't get over how Gore could lose to Bush the Younger. It should never have gotten that close. It showed me how out of touch I am with my countrymen.

Any proper medical doctors
Whats your verdict?
It’s so rare it’s difficult to diagnose without blood tests. Treatment is 3 shots of IM penicillin done weekly (so over a fortnight); though neural recovery is not clear.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back