Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:
They have managed to convince enough normies that they aren’t. They have successfully moved the Overton window far enough blatant racism is now seen as just something republicans do.
It's not blatant. It's covert enough for people voting for them to pretend they're not being racist. Enough of them don't say that part out loud.

I am a lefty. Once upon a time I thought it was very enlightened of me to say I was a centrist and that I considered both sides' point of view, only to later realise conservatives had nothing to say.
I would love someone to show me one good thing a conservative from the last decade has actually done.

Take you pick out of Boris, Trump, Abbott, Morrison, whatever dumb arse conservative you like and name one successful thing they have done?

Tell me in detail about all Trump's "crimes" describe and show how you know?
Do it properly don't be angry and annoyed because you are one of those who has the dislike embedded in the political lean you have.
So get to it and tell everyone what you know.
The accusations against him are politically driven character assassination attempts from those who want to hang draw and quarter him , so how do you know ?
Because he won an election, then lost and his conqueror Joe, could actually be the real criminal
See the initials HB for further information.
But how would I know not being an expert on guilt like you
Go for it, me old sock?
Well. Lets start with Cohen.

The substance of Cohen's evidence about the flow of money is totally and utterly corobarated by financial records. So we know he isn't lying about the cash. The issue is who knew what.

They say he is lying about that just to get Trump, because he hates him.

Except he is repeating the evidence he gave in his trial, that put HIM in prison.

And one of the reasons he hates Trump is he got left as the fall guy.

He is also a total narcissistic scumbag, who was trying hard as possible to be Trumps lapdog.

But the idea a lapdog did something off his own bat, without his master being involved is laughable. He only did things to feather his own nest, and a favour for Trump that he isn't getting a quid pro quo for, because Trump wasn't in the loop, is a favour he isn't doing.

He moved the money, and there is no reason for him to, if he wasn't getting a pat on the head from Trump.

So, what's your bet?

Did Cohen screw himself in his own trial, and send himself to prison, so he could later get Trump, because of his anger over going to prison? Eh?

Or did this immoral lying ******* Trump lapdog use his own money to do an anonymous solid for Trump, out of the goodness of his heart.

Trump is guilty, so ****ing guilty. So guilty he sees his best hope as so intimidating jurors and court officials that they subvert the process for him.

If he is found not guilty, the main evidence setting him free will be the ****ing Maga nutjobs that the jurors know will hunt them down if they give a guilty verdict

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just saw this on Linkedin, bloody awesome

Those doors were totally bought secondhand from a Persian Pimp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back