Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:

Every time I buy more, the price drops more': Truth Social backers baffled by stock woes​

Maga supporters investing in Truth LOL

This should improve the mood of his redneck followers who bought in! Serves them right.

Share price tanking by another 15% in trading this morning as they dilute the company even more by issuing more shares.

By the time he can sell his shares, Trump may have just enough to pay his legal bills.

Trump Media and Technology Group (DJT) Shares Nosedive as the Company Files to Issue 21.5 Million New Shares

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And so as the prophecies foretold, so it unfolds.

To those of you supporting this, I want you to understand something crucial m8... I forgive you. You have been deceived, and know not what you do!

cuckoo.gif

Donald wants to attend Barron's graduation. The same child Melania was pregnant with when he was playing hide the mushroom with a pr0n star. The kid must be mortified by his old man on a daily basis.

think trump is being targeted for a lot of stuff, the authorities turned a blind eye to from him and others is the past. But.. as the adage go, "you f*** around, you find out" Donnie f**** around

And so as the prophecies foretold, so it unfolds.

View attachment 1960886

To those of you supporting this, I want you to understand something crucial m8... I forgive you. You have been deceived, and know not what you do!
Why have all you far right idiots suddenly found god? Good Friday resembled an enormous pity party on your side of politics this year ffs.

'the only choice'

No it isnt.
While I respect that people have a spectrum of views around abortion and that a lot of opinions I won't agree with, I think you need to be far more respectful when talking to people about their own experience with something so personal. Dismissing them with only a couple of sentences to go off is pretty callous.

My own experience with abortion was also a case of "the only choice". I've gone into more detail elsewhere on bigfooty, but it was a planned pregnancy that went horribly wrong. Due to pregnancy related hormones, my wife's mental health spiralled out of control and she was suicidal. The "extreme" happens far more often than people realise.

While I respect that people have a spectrum of views around abortion and that a lot of opinions I won't agree with, I think you need to be far more respectful when talking to people about their own experience with something so personal. Dismissing them with only a couple of sentences to go off is pretty callous.

My own experience with abortion was also a case of "the only choice". I've gone into more detail elsewhere on bigfooty, but it was a planned pregnancy that went horribly wrong. Due to pregnancy related hormones, my wife's mental health spiralled out of control and she was suicidal. The "extreme" happens far more often than people realise.
Sorry to hear that, hope your wife and you are ok now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back