Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:
Again, many in America agree with you and many disagree with your POV.
Many people disagree that the world is round. That doesn't mean it isn't objectively true.

Said some really concerning things about abortion and prosecution of patients in the time interview today.... Women's rights are going to be stripped further.

It's going to get so messy, and I genuinely think he's going to win purely off the back of young people in that 18-25 age bracket refusing to vote for either candidate
The one saving grace, although an indictment on any democracy, is that young people are the least likely to vote anyway, turnout if often woeful. There was some polling a little while ago showing that Biden was trending upwards with older voters, i.e. the ones that actually vote the most.

Those are interesting opinions you've formed.

What facts or information do you base your opinion of Bragg's 'case' going nowhere?
I'd like to know what you think.

In terms of SCOTUS. It was originally discussed when they first refused to rule on it, and sent it to the DC Circuit.
It was called out as a deliberate act to delay the outcome until after the election.

I'm pretty sure it was openly discussed in this thread.
So I'm not sure who you think you're arguing with.
Is it that you're saying Smith is somehow at fault for this?
Bragg is trying to present a federal case at a state level. It was reviewed at the time of happening and not proceeded with. I am yet to see anywhere in US media that it's a strong case.

On the Scotus stuff, just hold back and see if I am correct. They will remove parts of the scope (not all) and send Smith back to revise and present again. And the issue will be it will after Nov.

I'm not arguing with anyone. Your passive aggressive postting I find amusing. Just relax mate. You're in Aus.

Sounds like you are hopeful he will get off?
Nah, to be honest, if he's found guilty, so be it. But you know whatever happens, there'll be appeals etc, so a final outcome could be how far away?
The guy who amuses me is Jim Jordan. Talks a massive game. We're gonna do this, we're gonna do that. I am yet to see him actually do anything he has set out to do.

That's because people are upset Joe raised their tax's.

Of course, Republican congress hasn't passed any Biden tax iniatives, so current tax's are the Trump tax's.

Pity polls don't account for stupidity.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Again, we're not living their lives. We're dancing on the outside of US politics. But some initiatives got through? Apologies if I have read this wrong.

FACT SHEET: The President's Budget Cuts Taxes for Working ..

Senate Passes Final Tranche of Funding Bills, Completing FY24 ...

Many people disagree that the world is round. That doesn't mean it isn't objectively true.
I don't see the point on this post. I wasn't pointing out he was wrong. I was highlighting the obvious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the Scotus stuff, just hold back and see if I am correct. They will remove parts of the scope (not all) and send Smith back to revise and present again. And the issue will be it will after Nov.
Every criminal case against him except this one will be after November (or never if he wins), issue is this one is the weakest. Has pulled off his 'legal strategy' of just delay delay delay, he knows he's 100% cooked in the other ones.

Nah, to be honest, if he's found guilty, so be it. But you know whatever happens, there'll be appeals etc, so a final outcome could be how far away?
The guy who amuses me is Jim Jordan. Talks a massive game. We're gonna do this, we're gonna do that. I am yet to see him actually do anything he has set out to do.
2 weeks

Bragg is trying to present a federal case at a state level. It was reviewed at the time of happening and not proceeded with. I am yet to see anywhere in US media that it's a strong case.

I'm not arguing with anyone. Your passive aggressive postting I find amusing. Just relax mate. You're in Aus.

Again, we're not living their lives. We're dancing on the outside of US politics. But some initiatives got through? Apologies if I have read this wrong.

FACT SHEET: The President's Budget Cuts Taxes for Working ..

Senate Passes Final Tranche of Funding Bills, Completing FY24 ...

Yes.

But first, those passed recently, they arent what people are talking about.

The last INCREASE in taxes the average Joe pays came during Bidens term. But this was a Trump initiative, Cut taxes for the wealthy, the corporations, and the middle class, but make the middle class tax cuts temporary, with a wind back clause.

So, they would go back during Bidens term, and Republicans, and people, blamed Biden.

The things you posted were passed in March, when the GOP majority had shrunk, and congress had become a tad more conciliatory, but they haven't had any affect yet.

I also suspect, regardless of how much they helped, it will not change the narrative.

I saw a graph once, of the impact on the budget deficit, of every American president from Carter to Obama, ranked in order, from best to worst.

The worst Dem was better than the best Republican. Every Democrat president since the 70s has been better at balancing the books than ANY Republican president in that period.

But ask GOP voters why they vote GOP, and fiscal responsibility will be one of the reasons.

They will blame Biden for bad taxes, regardless of what actually happens to taxes, or who was responsible.

wow. he said it all out loud.
disappointed ice cube GIF

I interpreted this as a big I am interviewed aimed at countering the image of him sitting helpless at the defendant's table for the last fortnight, aimed solely at his base I'm not sure how this will wash with swinging voters.

Are you saying pregnant women may be against being put under surveillance?

Yeah, if anyone cares to remember those long ago days, Barr working hard to use the DoJ to protect Trump/Uber Conservative Power. Guy is as much a liar in front of the cameras as Trump. I had an instant dislike for him when he was appointed and they reported on his past 'achievements'.

Jordan an absolute waste of space

Remove this Banner Ad

Back