Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:

Surprising that the presence of Eric didn't perk him up.

Nick Offerman Smile GIF

Bragg is trying to present a federal case at a state level. It was reviewed at the time of happening and not proceeded with. I am yet to see anywhere in US media that it's a strong case.

On the Scotus stuff, just hold back and see if I am correct. They will remove parts of the scope (not all) and send Smith back to revise and present again. And the issue will be it will after Nov.

I'm not arguing with anyone. Your passive aggressive postting I find amusing. Just relax mate. You're in Aus.
They are the conclusions of others. He asked you “What facts or information do you base your opinion of ….”.

When do Cohen and Stormy take to the witness stand?

I have a feeling that’s when the court case will really take off.

Odds on trump testifying? Any halfway competent lawyer would want to keep him as far from the witness stand as possible but the arrogance of the don has me thinking he’ll want to be in the box grandstanding.

When do Cohen and Stormy take to the witness stand?

I have a feeling that’s when the court case will really take off.

Odds on trump testifying? Any halfway competent lawyer would want to keep him as far from the witness stand as possible but the arrogance of the don has me thinking he’ll want to be in the box grandstanding.
The key is corroborating evidence, that Trump authorised the payments to buy Daniels’ silence in order to suppress any negative headlines before the 2016 election.

The prosecutor will want everything substantive, that Michael Cohen is going to testify about, to be proven before he takes the stand. Trump is unlikely to be convicted on Cohen’s allegations alone.

Last edited:
He said he would and I don’t see why he would lie about that.
I think it might start with

THE CORRUPT JUDGE HAS REFUSED MY FAIR AND REASONABLE RIGHT TO DEFEND MYSELF. THE BIDEN CRIME FAMILY HAVE ORDERED THIS FAKE JUDGE TO NOT LET ME SPEAK. THIS IS A 1ST AMENDMENT RIGHT THAT THEY WANT TO TAKE AWAY FROM YOU AND ONLY I CAN PROTECT YOU FROM THIS HAPPENING. DONT LET IT BE STOLLEN AGAIN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it might start with

THE CORRUPT JUDGE HAS REFUSED MY FAIR AND REASONABLE RIGHT TO DEFEND MYSELF. THE BIDEN CRIME FAMILY HAVE ORDERED THIS FAKE JUDGE TO NOT LET ME SPEAK. THIS IS A 1ST AMENDMENT RIGHT THAT THEY WANT TO TAKE AWAY FROM YOU AND ONLY I CAN PROTECT YOU FROM THIS HAPPENING. DONT LET IT BE STOLLEN AGAIN
Glad you got the STOLLEN in

The key is corroborating evidence, that Trump authorised the payments to buy Daniels’ silence in order to suppress any negative headlines before the 2016 election. Trump is unlikely to be convicted on Cohen’s allegations alone.
I assume there are some records of the payments.

Or is it like the Essendon spreadsheet?

The comments still coming in on Trump's preferred running mate nasty habit of killing things that don't perform as she would like. But they're getting darker...

“What you city slickers don’t understand, is that’s it’s legal in North Dakota to shoot your child in the face, if they disappoint you.”

Quite correct: ‘They have to establish that the purpose of the payments was political and not personal (in other words, that they were made to help Trump in the election, not, for example, to keep his wife from finding out about his alleged affairs). And they have to prove that Trump personally directed the payments.’

The key is corroborating evidence, that Trump authorised the payments to buy Daniels’ silence in order to suppress any negative headlines before the 2016 election. Trump is unlikely to be convicted on Cohen’s allegations alone.
there is a phone call taped by Cohen in which they discuss it, which will be played in court.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back