Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:

‘Blanche then complained about several of Cohen's social media posts about Trump, including one where he said that he wouldn't put any money in his prison commissary and one where he referred to Trump as "Vonshitzenpants," which resulted in laugher from the audience in the courtroom.’

What a time to be alive.👍

Last edited:

‘Blanche then complained about several of Cohen's social media posts about Trump, including one where he said that he wouldn't put any money in his prison commissary and one where he referred to Trump as "Vonshitzenpants," which resulted in laugher from the audience in the courtroom.’

What a time to be alive.👍

Cohen does like to mouth off at Donald ( I like it), but it doesn’t help the prosecution much. The judge should put a gag order on Cohen as well, then when both inevitably break it, put them in a cell together :p That would be interesting.

Cohen does like to mouth off at Donald ( I like it), but it doesn’t help the prosecution much. The judge should put a gag order on Cohen as well, then when both inevitably break it, put them in a cell together :p That would be interesting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1976970
Trump’s Rallying Cry. A bit of Encitement Excitement, mah country will go to s**t if I’m not in charge. Now Stand Back and Stand By

It’s more like he doesn’t think he will survive, he needs the presidency to keep him out of jail or at the least taking a massive financial hit with his other cases.

He’d rather see the country burn than have an orderly transfer of power, true patriot.

Is Cohen threatening/intimidating jurors, witnesses and their families? On behalf of DA Bragg? The judge will gaol both of them for that.

[Cohen is not the defendant, nor Trump a witness.]

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back