Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:
this story is scary stuff. the sociopath would be far worse the second time around

In a second term, Trump’s influence on American democracy would extend far beyond pardoning powers. Allies are laying the groundwork to restructure the presidency in line with a doctrine called the unitary executive theory, which holds that many of the constraints imposed on the White House by legislators and the courts should be swept away in favor of a more powerful Commander in Chief.

Quite correct: ‘They have to establish that the purpose of the payments was political and not personal (in other words, that they were made to help Trump in the election, not, for example, to keep his wife from finding out about his alleged affairs). And they have to prove that Trump personally directed the payments.’
I think thats why Pecker was important - he built the idea that he was asked to keep it secret - not for the relational issue but the political

Cohen et al will show it was driven by Sleepy Don

They are the conclusions of others. He asked you “What facts or information do you base your opinion of ….”.
FOX, Briebert and anything by Avi. :)

If someone can clarify I think Statute of Limitation only applies if NO charge is brought - not the resolution of a charge ie as a charge ( or 34) were laid it holds from the date of charge not date of conclusion

(sorry to confuse)

Oh and if it didnt happen what was the money for?

this story is scary stuff. the sociopath would be far worse the second time around

That is a truly shocking article.

He wants deportation camps.

He will let Republican states monitor pregnant women to ensure they follow through with their pregnancy and imprison those who violate abortion bans.

Where have I seen this story before?

Sad Alexis Bledel GIF by HULU

BY HIS HAND.

Believe Stormy has said the letter was to comply with the terms of the NDA at the time.

That is a truly shocking article.

He wants deportation camps.

He will let Republican states monitor pregnant women to ensure they follow through with their pregnancy and imprison those who violate abortion bans.

Where have I seen this story before?

Sad Alexis Bledel GIF by HULU

BY HIS HAND.
Yeah. I thought what a ridiculous concept the Handmaid’s tale was. Yet here we are.,,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back