Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:

I prefer good opioids thank you very much.

Trump is more like a bad acid trip that won't stop.
Suggest he is more like Panadol - advertises a big game of pain relief but ends up being so mild that nothing is accomplished.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking a bit hot in the face there Trump.

Couldn’t cope with all the boos.

Did you watch the convention?

He was relentlessly booed as he was working his way into the speech (you could say he was playing the crowd like a fiddle before the killer blow).

Then single-handedly turned it around with a couple one-liner promises (whether they can be kept is neither here nor there):
1. Free Ross Ulbricht
2. Allow self-custody of digital assets
3. Never allow a CBDC to see the light of day

For an opposition candidate to go into a Libertarian convention in democrat heartland, and walk-way with the crowds support is unheard of. Dude's a master and I can't believe what I saw.

I'm pretty confident trump will win if he runs against Biden. To put some skin in the game, happy to take a bet up to $20k AUD 1:1 against any ITT willing to take the other side (Biden) - Chief can be escrow if he wants to.

I'm pretty confident trump will win if he runs against Biden. To put some skin in the game, happy to take a bet up to $20k AUD 1:1 against any ITT willing to take the other side (Biden) - Chief can be escrow if he wants to.
I think you misunderstand.

Just because most of us think he's a psychopath and will destroy pretty much anything that's still good in his country, doesn't mean we don't think Americans aren't stupid enough to actually vote him in.

He was relentlessly booed as he was working his way into the speech (you could say he was playing the crowd like a fiddle before the killer blow).

Then single-handedly turned it around with a couple one-liner promises (whether they can be kept is neither here nor there):
1. Free Ross Ulbricht

For an opposition candidate to go into a Libertarian convention in democrat heartland, and walk-way with the crowds support is unheard of. Dude's a master and I can't believe what I saw.

Trump $1.72, brave man!!

I think you misunderstand.

Just because most of us think he's a psychopath and will destroy pretty much anything that's still good in his country, doesn't mean we don't think Americans aren't stupid enough to actually vote him in.
True. They rate Trump, the man who has never had a policy and turns up at lunchtime to watch TV, a better economic manager by a fair margin.

Three in five Americans believe the US is in an economic recession, due to mismanagement from the Biden administration, whilst 1 in 2 believe the Dow has fallen and unemployment is at a 50 year high.

Pick any poll across the country and you will find ‘the succesful businessman’ Trump ahead of Biden by about 20 points, on his ability to handle the economy.

P.S. 1. Disliking ‘people of colour’ is not a policy. 2. Sacking everyone that finds you to be a ‘fu**ing moron’ is not at the heart of strategic management.

Last edited:

1. Free Ross Ulbricht

WTF hahaha way to polish a you know what

True. They rate Trump, the man who has never had a policy and turns up at lunchtime to watch TV, a better economic manager by a fair margin.

Three in five Americans believe the US is in an economic recession, due to mismanagement from the Biden administration, whilst 1 in 2 believe the Dow has fallen and unemployment is at a 50 year high.

Pick any poll across the country and you will find ‘the succesful businessman’ Trump ahead of Biden by about 20 points, on his ability to handle the economy.

P.S. 1. Disliking ‘people of colour’ is not a policy. 2. Sacking everyone that finds you to be a ‘fu**ing moron’ is not at the heart of strategic management.
He’s not a successful
Businessman

To put some skin in the game, happy to take a bet up to $20k AUD 1:1 against any ITT willing to take the other side (Biden) - Chief can be escrow if he wants to.
Send it over mate!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back