Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:
Didnt realize the word I typed was a swear word
Sorry not only swear, there are a number of words that may be seen as offensive, I have fallen into that trap as well. Typed a word, looked okay when pressed post and when I saw it thought I didn't type that.:think:

Sorry not only swear, there are a number of words that may be seen as offensive, I have fallen into that trap as well. Typed a word, looked okay when pressed post and when I saw it thought I didn't type that.:think:
Ok ,makes sense , now i know why black cats post are unreadable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

60% of Democrats vote, it’s a tsunami.
70% it’s meltdown!
80%, it’s the end of the republicans.
Vote 80% of women!
This.

I don’t get the USA.
The Republican Party is one divided mess.
Their party leader is a criminal, hugely divisive, derided and widely hated.
Their attitude towards women’s rights is massively out of touch which has resulted in some recent election floggings.
Their opponents are for the most part organised and united, and doing a fair job with the economy by reliable reports.
Yet the Republicans are still seen as having a good chance of winning the national elections.
The States must be gerrymandered as f**k so as to make Joh Bjelkemander blush.

Oh surprise surprise Fox and Trump jury tampering.

Was listening to Maddow podcast last night, love her or hate her she does expose a lot of stuff including why THIS trial is bigger than Ben Hur and bigger than hush money payments.
It’s about Trump corrupting the DOJ along with Barr to make his legal problems and any negative stories disappear replacing them with anti Hillary stuf. You know that very same same Trump who accuses the current DOJ of being corrupt🤣

Talk about projection.

Def worth a listen.

Oh surprise surprise Fox and Trump jury tampering.

Was listening to Maddow podcast last night, love her or hate her she does expose a lot of stuff including why THIS trial is bigger than Ben Hur and bigger than hush money payments.
It’s about Trump corrupting the DOJ along with Barr to make his legal problems and any negative stories disappear replacing them with anti Hillary stuf. You know that very same same Trump who accuses the current DOJ of being corrupt🤣

Talk about projection.

Def worth a listen.
she said on tv that after cohen went to jail for fed election finance crimes that barr went in the doj and killed any investigations into trump and pursue democrats

she said on tv that after cohen went to jail for fed election finance crimes that barr went in the doj and killed any investigations into trump and pursue democrats

Every accusation coming out of Trump’s mouth is a confession.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back