Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 8 - Totally exonerated bigly. (Cont in part 9)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is TDS a bit like the massive sulk that the Oz is having about Jacinda Ardern at the moment, or is criticism of people like her just rational and sensible correspondence?
Different culture, the right-wing ex-DefenceForcesARMY Gray Connolly spoke about Kiwi politics and their more amenable 'softer'(for want of better word/eliquence) their 'softer' adversarial-politik.

Must admit have come very late to this story but how an earth did the media, Democrats and Republicans allow creepy Joe to get away with being Veep for years?

That is not just the Trump supporters mate , it's both sides of the fence that has that issue. It has nothing to do with Policy/results or what's good or bad anymore, politics has turned into a team sport and the tribalism is scary.

You watch Fox and there is no fault with anything Trump does and you watch CNN and there is nothing positive. There is no balanced reporting anymore. I can't blame supporters believing the Fake News grab when the media catch themselves out so many times trying to destroy trump going off to early and have to retract stories that are not even that important and make BS excuses.
This is one of the many problems of our times hey. Fake news is turning peoples' minds to mush. How can you formulate a considered opinion when you can't be sure of it's source?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is one of the many problems of our times hey. Fake news is turning peoples' minds to mush. How can you formulate a considered opinion when you can't be sure of it's source?

I don't think Fake News is sinister and I have no belief that Media deliberately puts out incorrect information . I think the issue now is that there is so much more Analysts/Writers who provide Opinion pieces that are portrayed in a factual sense.

If Trump says/does stupid s**t he should be called out on it but if he does something positive it should also be reported. Too many agenda's at play and not enough political diversity in networks to get a balanced view.

I don't think Fake News is sinister and I have no belief that Media deliberately puts out incorrect information . I think the issue now is that there is so much more Analysts/Writers who provide Opinion pieces that are portrayed in a factual sense.

If Trump says/does stupid s**t he should be called out on it but if he does something positive it should also be reported. Too many agenda's at play and not enough political diversity in networks to get a balanced view.

The trouble is that what he does can be considered positive by his base, but terrible by the rest of the country. Defunding Planned Parenthood? Great news to anti-choice people, but disastrous to those who use the service for things other than abortions; cutting aid to South American countries by $700 million? Great news to his base ... they would totally agree with Trump's statement: "they haven't done a thing for us" but a slap in the face to humanitarians; rolling back the environmental advances made by the previous administration? I could go on and on.

What he does is reported, it's up to us to decide whether it's positive or not.

Is TDS a bit like the massive sulk that the Oz is having about Jacinda Ardern at the moment, or is criticism of people like her just rational and sensible correspondence?
agree. Didn't kiwis lead the world in suffrage(leadsSweden🇸🇪)? A liberal should appreciate unlocking 50% of latent human intellectual capital makes society 100% richer. They can keep their 'diversity is a boondoggle' maxim, cos I lean to that sentiment, but activating society's human capital*** makes <us> infinitely richer as a State.

***includes the 'diverse' qua diversity State.

Page 398 part 7 all about Trump. I can't even find the Obama threads.

What's brought about this?

Must admit have come very late to this story but how an earth did the media, Democrats and Republicans allow creepy Joe to get away with being Veep for years?

Jane, have you ever used <'dry shampoo'>? Better than rhino horns as aphrodisiacs. Highly recommended. My significant other uses it*
I was never partial to #hairplugZ Joe Biden but what the heck is the #moralSCARE zeitgeist sweeping through Melbourne. There will be inevitable backlash to this overkill/overreach
My authority fallacy will invoke Steven Pinker Slavin Zizek and Chomsky

* josh'n, really #MAGTOW or #cameltoe whatever the acronym
*could be or not be an Atheist #Poe's_law

Well yes, but Trumpy won a minority of votes in a 2 horse race. That isn't a good advertisement for their system of Presidential elections.
But Republic safeguards of Federal College system now you say this is a flaw

#wtf
let me find a felicitous emoji

😱🤔🙃

or three
#EdvardMunch

wait, madmug are you the Maddow iteration of the return of @kiss_stephanie ?

Well yes, but Trumpy won a minority of votes in a 2 horse race. That isn't a good advertisement for their system of Presidential elections.
Although, pretty sure none of our electorates are exactly the same size.

So what do you think Crow54? Is stopping the funding a good thing or a bad thing?

Stopping funding for Planned Parenthood is a bad thing ... they do a lot of good. Perhaps if there was more education for teens and women, and if more birth control was made available, there wouldn't be such a need for abortions in the first place. Spend money to prevent the option of having to make the decision to abort.

So what do you think Crow54? Is stopping the funding a good thing or a bad thing?
So you have 130,000 extra kids born this year whose parents didn't want them, but had to have them because they couldn't get an abortion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back