Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 8 - Totally exonerated bigly. (Cont in part 9)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meuller report ( the sanitized version ) being released on Thursday usa time just before a 4 daylong weekend in Australia , interesting timing

I don't think most of the USA has any time off over easter (not a fed holiday, and couldn't find any states doing it)

I looked & saw that it is a Federal holiday in the US. Easter Friday, Sunday & Monday.

Being such religious nutters I'd have been surprised if it wasn't a holiday for them.

I've been surprised that they don't seem to have Easter holidays, as they've always seemed to be so religious. My understanding is that we always had more time off than them. Could be wrong, though.

Sarah's been at it again. Boy, she's as dumb as a box of bricks. Pot trying to call the kettle black.

Over the weekend, White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders responded to the Democratic-led House’s request for President Donald Trump‘s tax returns by saying Congress isn’t “smart enough” to even look through them.

There are actually 10 qualified accountants in Congress, three of them Democrats and seven Republicans. There's a lovely bit of shade thrown here by one of the Dems ... If She Cared About Smarts She Would’ve ‘Chosen Another Employer’

Sarah's been at it again. Boy, she's as dumb as a box of bricks. Pot trying to call the kettle black.

Over the weekend, White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders responded to the Democratic-led House’s request for President Donald Trump‘s tax returns by saying Congress isn’t “smart enough” to even look through them.

There are actually 10 qualified accountants in Congress, three of them Democrats and seven Republicans. There's a lovely bit of shade thrown here by one of the Dems ... If She Cared About Smarts She Would’ve ‘Chosen Another Employer’

Recap:
I will release them -> but after the audit -> nah...

It was a pretty stupid thing to say - she would have been better served to say "Mr Trump's business interests are largely complex and the House would be wasting its time trying to deconstruct something to conclude ultimately that there is nothing of interest to them or the American people"

It was a pretty stupid thing to say - she would have been better served to say "Mr Trump's business interests are largely complex and the House would be wasting its time trying to deconstruct something to conclude ultimately that there is nothing of interest to them or the American people"
Aren’t they just after personal tax returns?

Aren’t they just after personal tax returns?
6 company returns , multiple years of them.
Based on what Cohen said , trump inflated asset values to get bank loans and reduced their value in tax returns
The cfo of trump inc has immunity so he would know the ins and outs of these shenanigans , potential bank fraud , not disclosing income ?
Thats why Trump will fight tooth and nail

Based on what Cohen said , trump inflated asset values to get bank loans and reduced their value in tax returns
The cfo of trump inc has immunity so he would know the ins and outs of these shenanigans , potential bank fraud , not disclosing income ?
That and that Trump is not the genius billionaire that he says he is is the most damaging. His entire brand is built around that presupposition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sanders is trying to project the idea that it will just be a few politicians from places like Buttefondle, Indiana who would just dribble on the extensive, complicated tax returns. I believe there are qualified, experienced people that will do this work for a fee, and I do not think I am alone in that belief.

Sanders is trying to project the idea that it will just be a few politicians from places like Buttefondle, Indiana who would just dribble on the extensive, complicated tax returns. I believe there are qualified, experienced people that will do this work for a fee, and I do not think I am alone in that belief.
Its just an arrogant line from a president that can't appear to stay in his lane on a number of topics.

NBC’s Ken Dilanian Reports That Members of Mueller’s Team Think Evidence of Collusion is ‘Very Compelling’

NBC News reporter Ken Dilanian said Thursday that members of Robert Mueller‘s team are frustrated with the way the attorney general characterized their findings, even with regard to the evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia

Dilanian also revealed new reporting that some on the special counsel’s team are frustrated by how evidence of collusion was represented.

“We’re hearing from a separate U.S. official that some members of the Mueller team say that the evidence on collusion, while not establishing a criminal conspiracy, is actually very compelling."

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/nbcs-ke...ink-evidence-of-collusion-is-very-compelling/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back