Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 8 - Totally exonerated bigly. (Cont in part 9)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perfect reminder of Trump's driving motivation to command and hog the media cycle day in day out by microphoning whatever is titillating his deranged social media luvvie opponents.

Two years later his "Wikileaks not my thing" statement does the same thing - even leading to WAPO producing its compilation posted here enabling him to relive the 2016 campaign all over again.

And none of you realise he's playing you like brown trouts!

Perfect reminder of Trump's driving motivation to command and hog the media cycle day in day out by microphoning whatever is titillating his deranged social media luvvie opponents.

Two years later his "Wikileaks not my thing" statement does the same thing - even leading to WAPO producing its compilation posted here enabling him to relive the 2016 campaign all over again.

Interesting notion on brown trouts - i thought they were a difficult fish to catch (unless you are referring to the brown trout that doesn't have gills that swims motionless in pools near Werribee).

How many times do I need to tell them, that the resistance,[definite article] invisible and visible seditious half integral in this symbiosis dichotomy. fools, certifiable idjits, section/commit involuntary legal psych-order the lot of these mental TDS patients. Cant wait for the DSM XVII, cant come quick enough Guru.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back