Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 8 - Totally exonerated bigly. (Cont in part 9)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"You're fascinating to talk to"

In his defense if he did rape her it was an honest mistake because she wasnt his type.

These things happen when your famous, you can do anything, grab them and stuff.

The us womens soccer player who does not want to go to wH if usa win world cup

She truly is the evil the conservative freedom machine is trying to save America from.

Imagine someone having the freedom of speech and action to say NO to spending time at the White House with Trump?

Pathetic from a role model.

Another crusade for the 'free speech' warriors.

Reddit has put The_Donald subreddit on notice due to promoting violence in Oregon.

https://www.mediamatters.org/resear...lence-in-support-of-Oregon-Republicans/224018

View attachment 699107

View attachment 699108

View attachment 699111

Does this mean they will be posting here even more now?
I can't access it in the reddit app at all. Typing the address manually into a browser brings up a quarantine warning. More big tech conveniently positioning themselves for mass censorship prior to the 2020 election!

For the record I think TD is largely a cess pit, or at least has been for the past year. But people have been spotted on leftist forums bragging about how they create reddit accounts to post racist stuff on TD so that they can screen shot the post and make the community look bad. Easy way to get a sub shut down.

I can't access it in the reddit app at all. Typing the address manually into a browser brings up a quarantine warning. More big tech conveniently positioning themselves for mass censorship prior to the 2020 election!

For the record I think TD is largely a cess pit, or at least has been for the past year. But people have been spotted on leftist forums bragging about how they create reddit accounts to post racist stuff on TD so that they can screen shot the post and make the community look bad. Easy way to get a sub shut down.
I got banned from r/NBA after my first post for fantasising about a James Harden knee injury. Bigfooty mods are far more tolerant.

How about they moderate it to comply with rules?

How about they moderate it to comply with rules?
Their logs showed 80,000 mod actions had occurred in the past month. They get over 6 million visitors per day, it would take time to get to every offense.

Having said that, there is a lot of islamaphobic and lgbt-phobic stuff that gets a green light from the mods. But that's not why they were quarantined. The reason was threats against police, of all things, from a pro law and order "blue lives matter" sub.

Project Veritas are also being scrubbed from the internet. The timing is too suspicious to ignore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back