Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 762474

On Thursday, both Mr Trump and Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelenskiy said they did not know Mr Parnas or Mr Fruman.
2019-10-11_095423.jpg

And if the pies recruited a Trump?
I'd start following Carlton if related to Orange man.

Real lack of basic comprehension faculties here.

You are being played. The concern for the Kurds is invented out of whole cloth.

The Special Forces who have served with them the last five years just making up their concern are they?

Did you get your point early this morning, or are you still up from last night?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least we don't need a new coach!

Not yet. As we saw with Adelaide, a Richmond GF smacking takes about 2 seasons to completely unravel the fabric of a club.

Losing to us is like making Sarah Palin your running mate

You just don't get it! The United nations is the place where the countries of the world meet. It is the place where people/nations express grievances. The UN has a set of Charters that were designed to keep nations from invading "just because". International Law is taken seriously by all nations because the impact of sanctions can devastate a country whether that country be the US, Russia, China or Bhutan.

It took two massive world wars to finally establish the UN and it's presence has given us relative stability. No one says it's perfect and it's not perfect because the "big boys" try and undermine it and it is because they have not been entirely successful in undermining it, that we still have the mechanisms in place to ****** full on war!

You seem to really worry about invasion from China. 40 years or so ago, the same right wing capitalist mob were trying to make people s**t themselves over an invasion by Indonesia - it's a classic political ploy, the Liberals have made it central to their campaigning.

There is buckley's chance of China invading Australia because any rudimentary study of where China is heading and what it's focus is will tell you that invasion of Australia or anywhere else is about as likely as East Timor invading us.

The danger to the world is the idiot Trump and his lap dogs like Morrison and the fascists in the Ukraine, not the UN. You have a very simplistic view of the world which is akin to the "good guys vs bad guys" that pervades American thought processes.

Tell me if the USA ignores UN law as they have done many times before what is the UN going to do about itv?

I have even heard those who support the UN say America is just too much powerful for the UN to do anything about.

Yes I agree little chance of China invading us.

Last edited:
Not yet. As we saw with Adelaide, a Richmond GF smacking takes about 2 seasons to completely unravel the fabric of a club.

A rematch at a neutral venue may change things around.

I have stopped replying to Les as I remembered the rule:
Never argue with an idiot. ... They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience".

A rematch at a neutral venue may change things around.

Yeah, that's why you lost by nearly 15 goals

Rookie tip, play "we come from tigerland" during the preseason camp

Yeah, that's why you lost by nearly 15 goals

Rookie tip, play "we come from tigerland" during the preseason camp
Crows problems stem from the first twenty years of existance the club could basically do no wrong with the fans or local press. Tippetgate changed all that and exposed the huge problems there and arguably they've papered over the cracks since then until now when it can no longer be hidden.

Why don't the Left/Dems like people interacting with people considered right.

Both sides are like this now and it's stupid. This pursuit for ideological purity is annoying bullshit, and is why the only thing Congress can pass is a kidney stone

You just read Rita's column it seems.

She had no problems interacting with that lefty Rohan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back