Play Nice 45th President of the United States - Donald Trump (continued in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The author uses this study as his source:
https://www.researchgate.net/public...en_1960-2010_Prevalence_Incidence_and_Regrets
The average age at application was stable over the time period for both genders. FMs were younger (median 27 years old) than MFs (median 32 years old)

I'm not surprised that these people have good outcomes. If the feeling has persisted into late 20's/early 30's, it seems reasonable to believe they'll be a far better candidate to transition than someone under 18, which is totally different.

Here's a competing study:

http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf

& another - HIV rate estimated to be ~25% in developed countries

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/gender/transgender/

There's lots of scallywags out there mate. I myself wouldn't be above sneaking into the cubical next to the office hottie. In jest just so I could detonate something diabolical right next to her then subtly let it be known tonality and fetid odour was her?

I know their's a word for this. Their certainly is treatment available for it.
Try the yellow we pages.

I still remember the crazy reaction of outrage - only weeks after 9/11 when a boxer Antony Mundine attributed 9/11 to USA foreign policy blow back.

That was when the western world lost its mind. Firstly, he was an insignificant boxer. Secondly, it's a reasonable opinion. Thirdly, he has every right to express even a crazy opinion.

I remember thinking at the time - why is Australian media indoctrinating all of us to follow washingtons Bull shite? And no one defended his right to speak.
I think you missed a lot of stuff back then.

So did I - I don't recall what Mundine said but I was in the UK

Do you mean no journalists?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think you missed a lot of stuff back then.

So did I - I don't recall what Mundine said but I was in the UK

Do you mean no journalists?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
A narrative was prescribed that US foreign policy blow back for 9/11 could not be even discussed.

I doubt it was discussed any more in the UK

The prescribed narrative was that these radical Muslims wished to destroy our way of life.

On internet chat rooms you were free to speak your mind but a significantly smaller number were active in chat rooms. It was pre the social media explosion.

And out media coalesced around supporting the US Bush line as if we were in a state of war and the enemy was at the gates.

It's incredible how many voters (whose votes aren't represented by the winning party) are disrespectful to opposite voters and disrespectful to democracy.

It really is a new theme for me personally to think about... what does it say about people?

It's incredible how many voters (whose votes aren't represented by the winning party) are disrespectful to opposite voters and disrespectful to democracy.

It really is a new theme for me personally to think about... what does it say about people?
Yeah, this has never ever happened before, ever. Ever...

Ever!

Oh Donnie, why did you go and make the media your enemy? They aren't going to stop now they have a sniff

The undated communications, which are allegedly from the iPhone of Manafort’s daughter, include a text that appears to come from a Ukrainian parliamentarian named Serhiy Leshchenko, seeking to reach her father, in which he claims to have politically damaging information about both Manafort and Trump.
Attached to the text is a note to Paul Manafort referring to “bulletproof” evidence related to Manafort’s financial arrangement with Ukraine’s former president, the pro-Russian strongman Viktor Yanukovych, as well as an alleged 2012 meeting between Trump and a close Yanukovych associate named Serhiy Tulub.

“Considering all the facts and evidence that are in my possession, and before possible decision whether to pass this to [the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine] or FBI I would like to get your opinion on this and maybe your way to work things out that will persuade me to do otherwise,” reads the note. It is signed “Sergii” — an alternative transliteration of Leshchenko’s given name — and it urges Manafort to respond to an email address that reporters have used to reach Leshchenko.
f

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/paul-manafort-blackmail-russia-trump-235275

Oh Donnie, why did you go and make the media your enemy? They aren't going to stop now they have a sniff

f

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/paul-manafort-blackmail-russia-trump-235275
I think you should read the whole politico article as it back tracks on the whole thing - as fake - invented to hurt mannaford and trump during the election.

Which brings up a very interesting counter narrative - that the Ukraine attempted to interfere in the US election to advantage Clinton. I don't expect any outcry though.

Same at day on the green
Recently at day at the green it was dark and raining and I saw a women squat under a tree to pee with lots of people and cars around, she looked a little tentative at first and then seemed to say f@#k it and just went for it. Not really any point to the story except your comment reminded me of it.

I think you should read the whole politico article as it back tracks on the whole thing - as fake - invented to hurt mannaford and trump during the election.

Which brings up a very interesting counter narrative - that the Ukraine attempted to interfere in the US election to advantage Clinton. I don't expect any outcry though.

Well, if they thought Russia was backing trump, they'd naturally assist the other side given tensions, looking for someone who would be more likely to help them against Russia. Just realpoltik.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can't excuse Trump by saying "all politicians lie", and then complain that people are sulking about a democratically elected President/Party.
I mean, Abbott's Coalition campaigned on Gillard being an illegitimate Government.
That's neither here nor there, this Trump, TRUMP!!!! And anybody that questions him is treasonous.

Wasn't there a famous reality television game show host who kept badgering Obama about his birth certificate to delegitimise him as the President, he even brought up the possibility of Obama being a Muslim.

He did a bunch of sulking routines on the daytime talk show circuit a few years ago.

A real loudmouth guy, he was full of hot air in the end.

Yeah right hero.. clearly you had seen that before. :rolleyes:

Its the same hand action. It is stupid and childish.. thats enough. You dont have overreach and say he is mocking a guy for his disability.

Just report the actual story.. dont sensationalise. Its Trump. Theres no need.

Um.. you realise that the post I quoted was my own, yeah? Responding to someone else commenting on this, about 15 pages before your post above? So yeah, I had absolutely seen that vision before, last year.

Not sure why the attitude and the 'hero' remark, my post was pretty measured and reasonable I would have thought.

Hand action, yeah ok you could argue they're in the ballpark - I think they're a little different but like I said, just my opinion. But you seriously reckon he uses the same tone of voice and inflection when mocking the disabled guy as he does the others? lol ok. Could be time for trip to the audiologist.

Last edited:
London bombings survivor Gill Hicks on Trump's recent 'dramatisations on terrorism' re Sweden, Bowling green etc .....

"Infuriating, puzzling, worrying are a few words to describe my emotions, but mostly I would say that I am increasingly curious to know the ambitions of deliberately instilling fear into a listening and watching public."

http://www.theage.com.au/lifestyle/...i6.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back