Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

If the debates happen and Trump does his interrupting, speaking over, lying thing, I truly hope Biden goes low and lets him have it. Something like "Shut up diaper boy" would be nice. Or "You've been convicted of rape" etc.
"How'd your infrastructure week work out? I actually passed a bill on it." "You wanted to gut Medicare but couldn't even come up with a plan. You said it was 'really complicated'" Stuff like that. Smack him with truths, then trumpet loud and hard what he Biden actually got done. Make fun of Trump when he can't coherently answer the questions. Eff decorum, don't be passive. He has a chance to reach a Fox audience who haven't gotten much actual facts for a while.
Funny how the grifters are crying about how Trump might get fact-checked in real time during the debate and they want to ban chryons from the broadcast. And they're already saying its rigged against the wuss. :laughv1:

As if Joe would have the mental capacity to get anything smart or cutting out without a teleprompter and stumbling over his words…

He will be jacked up to the gills on whatever they give him at special events that might make him seem lucid enough but he won’t be quick witted enough to deliver any take downs

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

As if Joe would have the mental capacity to get anything smart or cutting out without a teleprompter and stumbling over his words…

He will be jacked up to the gills on whatever they give him at special events that might make him seem lucid enough but he won’t be quick witted enough to deliver any take downs

Need the Joe Biden from a few years ago.
Wouldn't be worried about debating,more likely out the back throwing hands.

Screenshot_20240207_102316_Chrome.jpg

Need the Joe Biden from a few years ago.
Wouldn't be worried about debating,more likely out the back throwing hands.

View attachment 1992171
Biden would throw a classic old guys punch, but recognizable as a punch, and probably connect but without much power. Trump would have flailing octopus arms with his head so far back it would look like he was bending backwards.

Both candidates should be tested for levels of adderall before the debates.

Biden would throw a classic old guys punch, but recognizable as a punch, and probably connect but without much power. Trump would have flailing octopus arms with his head so far back it would look like he was bending backwards.
Trump isn't even attempting to throw a punch, he is trying to bribe some other kid to fight for him.

Then he doesn't pay him, says he doesn't know him at all, walks away to leave the sucker to face the music for fighting.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nothing to see here

Is there anyone in this thread, claiming that Joe is a great candidate and with it cognitively ?

Not sure who you are arguing with exactly.

He's old, he's senile, but he appears to have no ambition of becoming a dictator.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Biden's continual support of Bibi almost ensures that he will lose the Presidency.
Agree, I’m in the US and he’s losing the minority vote and the younger voters. There not going to vote for trump, they just won’t vote at all. Which also hurts Democrats in state and local races.

Agree, I’m in the US and he’s losing the minority vote and the younger voters. There not going to vote for trump, they just won’t vote at all. Which also hurts Democrats in state and local races.
Are they more inclined not to turn up or vote for a third candidate?

Joes endorsed someone for president

Mod Edit:

This post rises to the level of misinformation.

Last edited by a moderator:
giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back