Past #5: Ben Jacobs - delisted after 64 NM games/10 NM goals - thanks Benny

Are 3 games enough to add EVW?

ba4.jpg

Yes, this is what we are being told, but, I'm watching Brayshaw with interest. No concussions since wearing the helmet and he is fast becoming elite.
Confirmation bias.

You're expecting less concussions because he's wearing a helmet, player has less concussions, you immediately put it down to the helmet being the cause.

Helmets do nothing to prevent the actual mechanics that cause concussions as your brain floats in a liquid inside the skull, and the helmet does not reduce impact velocity.

Now, whether the helmet causes people to avoid his head more is another question.

It's bad news for the teams prospects, but I'm more really sad for him - he has worked so hard to get to the top twice now, only to get another major setback. Getting past these symptoms is so much more important than football, though. I hope he finds the answers to overcome the issues he is experiencing.

It's bad news for the teams prospects, but I'm more really sad for him - he has worked so hard to get to the top twice now, only to get another major setback. Getting past these symptoms is so much more important than football, though. I hope he finds the answers to overcome the issues he is experiencing.
I hope they have him in with a good neuro surgeon .

Well apparently we've got club medical staff leaking that he's going to retire at the end of the year and on the other side of the coin we have got good posters with apparently good oil saying he's a chance to come back this week

Who knows with him

Well apparently we've got club medical staff leaking that he's going to retire at the end of the year and on the other side of the coin we have got good posters with apparently good oil saying he's a chance to come back this week

Who knows with him
By God I hope it's the latter and he's fit to come back.

If he's retiring I hope he suffers no long term brain impairment.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Who knows with him

Re the Med person leaking...

Sack

When he plays we concede 72 points per game.

When he doesn't we concede 109 points per game. And team's smash us through the corridor.
Well if that’s the case Mr Vicious, and I don’t doubt you at all - while we try so hard at landing a Kelly or Martin, we should be equally chasing someone as a tagger. Or training someone else for such a role and placing a priority on it.
Imagine both a Kelly and Jacobs type in our midfield to that score line. There’s always hope I suppose

Well if that’s the case Mr Vicious, and I don’t doubt you at all - while we try so hard at landing a Kelly or Martin, we should be equally chasing someone as a tagger. Or training someone else for such a role and placing a priority on it.
Imagine both a Kelly and Jacobs type in our midfield to that score line. There’s always hope I suppose

Dec

Who knows with him

What have I missed...?!

Who knows with him

More the latter.

Back