Player Watch #5: Christian Petracca – Norm Smith Medallist, 4 x All-Australian and 2 x Best and Fairest

Remove this Banner Ad

that goal and celebration reminded me of Jakovich :footy::footy::footy:

His celebrations are the swagger this club has lacked for a long time. It's like the 76ers being rubbish for years and all of a sudden they're one of the most talented and exciting teams in the nba. Petracca will feature in many AFL promos for many years and net us a heap of new members. Love him

I love the walk he does after he takes a mark inside 50, acts like he owns the ground. Such a charismatic personality.

A bit of play that stood out to me was a contest around half forward where he had a couple of guys trying to tackle him, he stood up in the tackle and held on off enough to poke a kick out of the contest to the half forward flank to vacant dee (Melksham maybe). Can’t remember if it resulted in a goal but just thought that’s one of the rare things he can do that will make him great.

SphericalFrighteningBuffalo-size_restricted.gif

Tracca is just starting to learn how powerful he is at the contest, like he's literally chucking blokes off himself left right and Centre.
I love Jack Viney, no Melbourne supporter doesn't but tracks clearances are on another level.

I love the walk he does after he takes a mark inside 50, acts like he owns the ground. Such a charismatic personality.
He has a real bullfighters strut after he takes a mark. Throws the chest out and gets up on his toes. It’s just his Italian machismo coming out. I love it too. So nice to have guys with swagger rather than the meek and apologetic outfits we fielded for 12 long years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who's own dog bites their owner btw?

Unless you're some sort of absolute campaigner who beats the s**t out of it i see it as a near impossibility.

Just more bs the club is feeding us i suspect.

#whataboutstandards #itsallpartofthejourney

Who's own dog bites their owner btw?

Unless you're some sort of absolute campaigner who beats the s**t out of it i see it as a near impossibility.

Just more bs the club is feeding us i suspect.

#whataboutstandards #itsallpartofthejourney
Doing the five finger fillet, followed by finger blasting dirty hookers is my bet

Dog bite. Sure. What a bunch of BS. I thought we were above this Collingwood type of BS. Nothing going right for the club. Bring back the good old days of 5 years ago where we at least were crap with a crap list. Being crap with a decent list just isn't fun at all..

Considering they've come out and said he's spending a few nights in hospital I'd think it's been verified by the club. Doubt they'd be putting out so many details if the media could get wind of a JDG situation.

Was it his dog though? I can only think of one scenario where you might routinely get a dog bite - your own dog or another - because it’s happened to me. You’re walking your own dog and another aggressive mutt comes along and gets into a fight with your dog. Then your dog yelps or something so you charge in to break up the fight. Odds on you get bitten in that scenario.

Or, of course, you get pissed etc and make up a story. Who knows

Considering they've come out and said he's spending a few nights in hospital I'd think it's been verified by the club. Doubt they'd be putting out so many details if the media could get wind of a JDG situation.
Yeah it's believable, a infection from a dog bite would be hard to mimic.

I know we're quick to panic, but it's an infection not a broken hand. Think of the outlandish situations you'd have to think of to catch him out in a lie. Whereas breaking your hand, you could do from punching a wall

Remove this Banner Ad

Back