Player Watch #5: Curtis Taylor - re-signed until the end of 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I didn’t mind his game, wasn’t flash but he did ok. Funny how certain types get all the excuses under the sun.

He had a back operation in the pre season. So not sure how he was hitting the gym.

Hope he gets another contract as he isn’t nearly as weak as some of you are making out.

Takes a bit for me to defend our boys. As I’m normally mad for the slash n burn seasons end.

Giving himself a good audition for some good coin back in local footy next year.

Good on him for having a few nice moment but feels like he's going to have to prove a lot more over the back half of the year to still be on an AFL list next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I didn’t mind his game, wasn’t flash but he did ok. Funny how certain types get all the excuses under the sun.

He had a back operation in the pre season. So not sure how he was hitting the gym.

Hope he gets another contract as he isn’t nearly as weak as some of you are making out.

Takes a bit for me to defend our boys. As I’m normally mad for the slash n burn seasons end.
Did he hook you up with his mum or something?

A single 10 possession game and you're suddenly full of Curtis "Birdcage" Taylor love.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back