#6 Daisy Pearce - Twins on The Way

Remove this Banner Ad

She absolutely deserves her own thread. Gun.

It was great when she was on the Dees homepage for a while too, up there with N Jones. I guess now they're spouting the new membership campaign but it'd be good if she made a return.
She's in the ad campaign too, standing next to Tyson

Didnt even have the decency to tag me in it

I dont know about you TK but my Mrs did a really poor job on the dishes last night, ruined a perfectly good evening. ;);) (wink smiley means im not srs for the kids reading at home and autocol of course)

x4Uw2jy.jpg

(just incase first wink smiley's werent seen)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In for a penny in for a pound

I want to like your post but the srs police are going to come and get me, ill be charged with being an accessory to a sexist pig. I have a bad enough rap sheet already. I was a racist last year despite being half black remember?

* it, ill like it anyway.

I want to like your post but the srs police are going to come and get me, ill be charged with being an accessory to a sexist pig. I have a bad enough rap sheet already. I was a racist last year despite being half black remember?

**** it, ill like it anyway.

here-they-come-o.gif

Okay. Bit off topic but will be useful. How do you tag other posters in the event you decide to talk about them but not totally behind their back? I did some brief research but it exhausted me, and I should really put this in random chat or something, but this thread feels dynamic

Okay. Bit off topic but will be useful. How do you tag other posters in the event you decide to talk about them but not totally behind their back? I did some brief research but it exhausted me, and I should really put this in random chat or something, but this thread feels dynamic
Type the @ symbol followed by their name.

So if I wanted to tag you I'd type (without the quotations or period) "@.Proper Gander"

Once you toe a few characters after the @ you should be presented with a deep down list of names to choose from

Type the @ symbol followed by their name.

So if I wanted to tag you I'd type (without the quotations or period) "@.Proper Gander"

Once you toe a few characters after the @ you should be presented with a deep down list of names to choose from
Thanks. I'll test it if that's okay. Meds. Cool.

Okay back to Daisy

**** it, ill like it anyway.

Its astonishing that someone might
have the audacity to label a person of mixed race, racist.

Unless they are a white Jew, of course.

Also congratulations to her On said twins.

Edit - according to wiki we only have plans for future mother/son/daughters rules.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back