Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis - NM have been informed by JHF's management that he will seek a trade to SA [contracted for 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there’s 0.000000001% chance we can get butters out of port, but hot damn I’m going to pretend it can happen to the point that when it doesn’t happen I’ll be super upset

I like how offended Port supporters are when we discuss Butters as a trade option, in glorious ignorance of how offensive is their raid on JHF.

Not particularly relevant examples.

What's happened here is that your club ambushed ours by going on a poaching mission for our contracted no1 draft pick. There's no backing down now, you pushed him to make the trade request. The optics of you leaving him hanging would be equally hard to recover from as the fallout from trading Butters.
Who would it be hard to come back from for? If an equitable trade can't be attained we aren't going to be held to ransom for some fanciful idea that we are the first club to approach a player of his quality behind the clubs back, if that is even the case here.

At the end of the day, blind freddy knew pre draft that he was a massive flight risk, he was always likely to come home after his first contract and tbh this way your getting far greater value than he would be next year.

He's turned the comments off on his BNF instagram post. Fans went pretty hard in the comments.
Yep. Not just turned them off, he’s gone and hid them altogether.
People have just gone to commenting on the next one lol
Liamg097 is going hard at him however and it’s great to see

I’m surprised he knows how to turn them off or did mummy do it for him?

This kid is no mental giant.

Who would it be hard to come back from for? If an equitable trade can't be attained we aren't going to be held to ransom for some fanciful idea that we are the first club to approach a player of his quality behind the clubs back, if that is even the case here.

At the end of the day, blind freddy knew pre draft that he was a massive flight risk, he was always likely to come home after his first contract and tbh this way your getting far greater value than he would be next year.

There's no equity here - your club has backed ours into a corner by poaching our contracted player. So, we're going to come out of the corner swinging.

I truly hope the outcome is that you do walk away claiming we weren't reasonable. You club will be a laughing stock.

Rod. You've done your dash here mate. Off you pop, thanks for dropping by

Butters and pick 8 would be a fair trade.

Butters is pretty good but not a superstar. Probs pick 5-12 equivalent and a ready made player.
Highly doubt it happens but Port are going to have to give something up. You dont just go raid a contracted player and pay him big money only to give up x2 pick number 10s. Dream on.

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lol to think you believe chad wanted to move and he wasn't pushed out by an inept administration is cute.

Tell us more of Shaun Burgoyne's experiences with Clarko.

If the situation were reversed and a gun Vic from Port they'd taken at 1 who's dad played for North blah blah left, they'd be talking about pick 8 and LDU.

yeah, don't disagree. like, i said, i think it's borderline and I suspect Port would think about it and reluctantly say no unless Butters said he wants out after we put a big contract in front of him, as it seems to be rumoured we have

That we don't seem to be fighting it suggests Clarkson is happy to let him go.

And has plans accordingly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah, wouldnt be surprised if he, Viney and Brady have had a chat to Jyza and co and, if the rumours about JHF being disliked are true, that conversation has led to an acceptance that we should get maximum value for him now instead of waiting a year to see if we can change his mind because while Jack may be captain on paper, i think it's pretty clear that Jy is the voice of that dressing room

Going by Brady’s demeanour today, I wonder if we think he’s a pain in the arse that we’d be better off moving on.

Supporting the bullying and abuse of a teenager because he has slighted your footy club. Super classy.

Supporting the bullying and abuse of a teenager because he has slighted your footy club. Super classy.
Man this is a website full of sports obsessed nutters with team allegiances built into family blood, and any post here has absolutely no bearing on anything else.

I'm sure if taz was to condemn the Instagram guy it would change everything. Just like I'm sure your lecture here makes jhf feel more loved than he would have if you never posted it

Butters and pick 8 would be a fair trade.

Butters is pretty good but not a superstar. Probs pick 5-12 equivalent and a ready made player.
Highly doubt it happens but Port are going to have to give something up. You dont just go raid a contracted player and pay him big money only to give up x2 pick number 10s. Dream on.

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Sure, he's not Petracca.
But... he can throw his body into the contest like he's possessed, he's got great situational awareness, and he's selfless.
I don't say this about many non-North players very often but... there's something a bit Shinboner about all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back