Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis [Part II] - NM trade JHF & #1 for Sheezel, Wardlaw, CHarvey & PA 2023 1st - you were never one of us

Remove this Banner Ad

He's a gun but I'm glad he's gone, need commitment when rebuilding, and because of that I'm going to go find the Djaran Whyman thread to bump back to the top.

Sorry hoj I will bump another thread as soon as I post this.

JHF rising star nomination round 7 v Carlton
  • 20 disposals
  • 3 clearances
  • 4 inside 50s
  • 400m gained
  • I think also 55% disposal efficiency

Wardlaw’s 4th game (hopefully a nomination) v giants round 13
  • 22 disposals
  • 6 clearances
  • 1 goal
  • 9 tackles
  • going at 77% disposal efficiency

I think we have definitely got an upgrade!

Sorry hoj I will bump another thread as soon as I post this.

JHF rising star nomination round 7 v Carlton
  • 20 disposals
  • 3 clearances
  • 4 inside 50s
  • 400m gained
  • I think also 55% disposal efficiency

Wardlaw’s 4th game (hopefully a nomination) v giants round 13
  • 22 disposals
  • 6 clearances
  • 1 goal
  • 9 tackles
  • going at 77% disposal efficiency

I think we have definitely got an upgrade!

Another s**t game from JHF on the weekend too.

10 disposals and 3 of them were turnovers lol

Are port stealing the cup from the pies or lions headquarters in October?
Oh look, the Lions are flaky as all hell. Possibly the magpies or demons (if they get their act together).

Either way, here we sit on 2 wins after two spoons. Premiership or not, I’m sure Port fans will be happier than us this year. They won’t be heading to no prelim cursing under their breath about missing out on Wardlaw, that’s for sure.

Oh look, the Lions are flaky as all hell. Possibly the magpies or demons (if they get their act together).

Either way, here we sit on 2 wins after two spoons. Premiership or not, I’m sure Port fans will be happier than us this year. They won’t be heading to no prelim cursing under their breath about missing out on Wardlaw, that’s for sure.
I don’t think anyone is saying they won’t be happy with where they are at

It’s merely fun to see the sook struggling even in a winning team

I don’t think anyone is saying they won’t be happy with where they are at

It’s merely fun to see the sook struggling even in a winning team

Yeah, I guess in lieu of having our own team to be excited about or expect anything from, it is kinda fun laughing at a 19 year old in his second year. We’ve gotta salvage something from the season, right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine being a teammate of his and knowing this bloke who sleeps with the light on with mum tucking him into bed is getting 800k a year next year
Well to all the points made above our true but unless he gets injured this year he will be playing finals at Port this year unlike any member of the North AFL team so who’s the real winner the NMFC or JHF.
Then come 2024 is the NMFC going to make the right decisions to make to our club up the ladder somehow I have doubts especially after the BS Q&A on Wednesday as I see it Rawlings is not going anywhere as for Gavin Brown I have the feeling he will survive as well.
Need to start getting more Ruthless at the NMFC and stop protecting incompetent people who have had there chance and failed time after time.

Well to all the points made above our true but unless he gets injured this year he will be playing finals at Port this year unlike any member of the North AFL team so who’s the real winner the NMFC or JHF.
Then come 2024 is the NMFC going to make the right decisions to make to our club up the ladder somehow I have doubts especially after the BS Q&A on Wednesday as I see it Rawlings is not going anywhere as for Gavin Brown I have the feeling he will survive as well.
Need to start getting more Ruthless at the NMFC and stop protecting incompetent people who have had there chance and failed time after time.
Nice post, like how you got the words winner, port and finals in there,

WeEsNice post, like how you got the words winner, port and finals in there,
Well yes port did lose but the mummy’s boy did play 2 finals this year now if there’s going to be a real winner it will be North in 2024 if we play them in Melbourne but know the AFL the game will be in either Adelaide or Hobart

Correct, they won't be heading to no prelim. Not sure why you thought they would be cursing about Wardlaw?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back