Past #6: Lachlan Hansen - pick 3 '06 - 151 NM games - NM life member - thanks Lachie

Remove this Banner Ad

Elite mark and runner in days gone by but the game has gone past him due to injury and lack of foot skills. Second round pick would be a bonus
His foot skills are actually pretty good, he's just not particularly agile, which you need to be in today's game as a kpd.

If we got Brisbane's 2nd pick it will be
HELLO Marchbank.

No it won't. Marchbank is going to Carlton.

You're correct, it would be," hi".......

4cef1302-55bb-4a66-9354-a9cf8bdd6767.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't mind him going forward, even if he isn't clunking them, he at least provides an honest contest better than anything Petrie produced for our smalls this year.

I wouldn't mind him going forward, even if he isn't clunking them, he at least provides an honest contest better than anything Petrie produced for our smalls this year.

Nah Maj, Brown, Waite, Wood.

He'd be coverage at best in a position he's not great at.

Nah Maj, Brown, Waite, Wood.

He'd be coverage at best in a position he's not great at.
I don't have much faith in Waite injury/age wise atm, plus Maj isn't exactly dominating up forward and Hansen isn't nearly as bad as forward some make him out to be.

Ok I'm back by popular demand, now pls stop with the applause and let me speak ok ok enough of the clapping. This bloke Hanson is the forgotten man for a resoan, I actually forget his playing at some games that his playing in. Pls stop the clapping

Remove this Banner Ad

Back