Snake_Baker

Poster of the Year 2020
Apr 24, 2013
inside your head
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
He is in career best condition, make no mistake.

I just want him to get a fair run at it.

I reckon a few will be pleasantly surprised if that can happen.

He's been good enough for starting 22 since 2015, probably 2014, but look at his shitful run of luck:

1610767979308.png

ChoppyGun

Premiership Player
Suspended
Jul 19, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
??

His commitment has never been his problem. He has been restricted by injury, but the club have stuck with him as they know what he can provide.
Well I'd dispute that as he has regularly rocked up in average shape. This year he looks in great shape.

I believe he knows it's make or break and seeing all the others cut I'm sure he is very grateful and wants to repay the faith.

ferball

Premium Platinum
Jul 24, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Well I'd dispute that as he has regularly rocked up in average shape. This year he looks in great shape.

I believe he knows it's make or break and seeing all the others cut I'm sure he is very grateful and wants to repay the faith.
I think its the benefit of living with LMac. Garner's career would grind him down I reckon. Its hard to get motivated when you have ongoing hamstring issues. living with someone like LMac, who has an infectious attitude to stuff would have helped him thru those times when "its hard to get up and go thru the this crap again when odds are (I'm) just gonna do (my) leg again."

ChoppyGun

Premiership Player
Suspended
Jul 19, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Be interesting how Garns is used this year.

We have a plethora of forwards.........

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

roos_fanatic08

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 21, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Earlier in the month I got told he had a minor back/hip complaint, haven’t been able to get any info since. He hasn’t played at all in any of the match sim in recent weeks has he? Anyone seen him out on the track or is he on light duties.

TennisPlayerAndy

Klay Thompson's Headband
Apr 1, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool, Raiders, GSW, QPR
Earlier in the month I got told he had a minor back/hip complaint, haven’t been able to get any info since. He hasn’t played at all in any of the match sim in recent weeks has he? Anyone seen him out on the track or is he on light duties.
Surely another year of minor injuries/niggles signals the end.

Caracas

Premium Gold
Apr 3, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man Utd, Celtic, Kildare
Garner and Will Walker appear to be travelling on the same train again so far. It must be so frustrating for them.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

the Ziebull

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 14, 2010
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It’s time to stop managing him and just put his body to the test

he isn’t injured but this managing stuff hasn’t proven to be any more effective just play him and see how his body adjusts

Last edited:

King Corey

Jun 9, 2001
Windy Hill Safe Injecting Room
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Darren Crocker was "managed" for large chunks of his career. Taylor is the same.
Agree but Crocks probably offered a bit more leadership than Tay Tay.

I agreed with retaining Taylor but that is in the hope we're competitive while he's still in his playing window.

He's the bayonet, not the rifle.

Remove this Banner Ad