VFL Past #65: Shaun McKernan šŸ“ - Returns to the Dons

Remove this Banner Ad

Put him in the backline and put Ridley and hurly forward and play Bellchambers back there too

letā€™s get this tank

If someone doesn't kick a goal for 7 weeks as a key forward and you're not the problem...
I donā€™t even think Shaun thinks heā€™s a key forward. But somehow heā€™s week in, week out our option? Heā€™s an easy excuse why weā€™re so garbage. Should have been gone years ago but for whatever reason, and plenty have had this luxury, heā€™s been kept on the list. Others on much more coin have escaped his scrutiny however.

Witches

Out jumper has been the colour of witches hats for the last decade and you pick him out? At least heā€™ll go home and kick the cat about his performance. As Iā€™ve said, he should go but the least of our worries.
Doubt it. He didn't give a shit during the game, can't see why he would when he goes home.

No, but at least heā€™s had set shots at goal. Heā€™s got to go but for a bloke on not much coin heā€™s at the lower end of our debacle. I feel we tend to target the McKernans rather than the real problems like Fantasia etc.
Oh silly me. Of course how can I be fed up with McKernan providing shit all today. I should be annoyed at the bloke that didn't play.

You mean the bloke on huge coin who doesnā€™t play at all? And when he does canā€™t get near it! Yes silly you.
You can't actually be serious. It's fine that McKernan phoned it in and stunk it up coz Fantasia is injured?

You can't actually be serious. It's fine that McKernan phoned it in and stunk it up coz Fantasia is injured?
Bigger picture bouncer34. Fantasia stinks it up plenty when he can actually get on the park. Occasionally he plays a blinder. But heā€™s as reliable as the goal review system. But Smack on half the coin is the reason we are so mediocre?

Bigger picture bouncer34. Fantasia stinks it up plenty when he can actually get on the park. Occasionally he plays a blinder. But heā€™s as reliable as the goal review system. But Smack on half the coin is the reason we are so mediocre?
You are serious. Wow. I've got nothing.

And nobody has said he's the sole reason we're shit.

You are serious. Wow. I've got nothing.

And nobody has said he's the sole reason we're sh*t.
Look, Iā€™d delist McKernan tomorrow. But surely we need to addresss the issue of Fantasia, Walla, Daniher, McKenna etc before we blame McKernan for all our woes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least if we drop McKernan and bring someone else in - our free kicks against stats will improve a bit. Must be close to leading the AFL in free kicks given away right?

Look, Iā€™d delist McKernan tomorrow. But surely we need to addresss the issue of Fantasia, Walla, Daniher, McKenna etc before we blame McKernan for all our woes.
Nobody has said that

Draper needs a chop out so no way Daniher is second ruck if Smack is dropped. Would also have to play TBC or Phillips.
Can we stop pretending he's any good as a chop out ruck? He recorded more frees against than hitouts in the ruck on Sunday.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL Past #65: Shaun McKernan šŸ“ - Returns to the Dons

Remove this Banner Ad

Back