VFL Past #67: Quinton Narkle - Joins Port Adelaide AFL in the mid-season draft - 31/5

Remove this Banner Ad

images (47).jpeg
Height: 182 cm
Weight: 83 kg
DOB: 03/12/1996
Recruited From: Geelong AFL
Position: Midfielder/Forward

Our star recruit for the year, Narkle is quick and tough and will be a valuable addition to our squad

Bagged a couple on the weekend and seems a shrewd acquisition.
I wouldn't completely rule out him returning to an AFL list.

Could easily see him going in the MSD.

If he does, what happens with our VFL team? Do we get to make a mid season addition?
Yeah, you can add players to your list until end of June.

Could easily see him going in the MSD.

If he does, what happens with our VFL team? Do we get to make a mid season addition?
Narkle and Phillips is the ones I wondered about.

A couple of co-worker Richmond fan's where shocked they didn't take Narkle. I've always had an interest in him, I think Eth may of as well.

He has some sort of Player Development role as well as playing for our VFL team, which was mentioned earlier in the week by I think Alwyn Davey Jnr in a press conference. Something about regular yarning circle with just the Indigenous boys, with Davey x2, Walla, Tex, Lord and Munkara attending, which they really appreciate.

Then another interview I listened to today mentioned that he actually came up with something to do with the dance for the pre-game, I suspect the part where the players walked around in a big circle alternating yellow and red, with the Indigenous boys from both clubs in the middle?

Would be cool if the club interviewed him about his role at some point. Curious what else he gets up to and why/what the impact is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back