VFL Game Day Round 14: Port Melbourne vs Essendon, ETU Stadium, Sunday 25th June @ 2.05pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Not really much to get excited about.
Hind and Baldwin have been good.
Mass playing mainly wing has been good.
Monty okay.
Tex better that quarter.
Walla is lacking spark.
Cox just okay. Would have expected more now he is getting more games under his belt.
Voss has also only been okay.
Tsatas only okay as well but 5 tackles is better for him.
VFL players have been bog average.

Not really much to get excited about.
Hind and Baldwin have been good.
Mass playing mainly wing has been good.
Monty okay.
Tex better that quarter.
Walla is lacking spark.
Cox just okay. Would have expected more now he is getting more games under his belt.
Voss has also only been okay.
Tsatas only okay as well but 5 tackles is better for him.
VFL players have been bog average.
Re Tsatas….noting he’s not a bull and should be expected to play like one, but is he consistently putting his head over the footy when required?

It’s been awful footy by Essendon today. I don’t usually scream at the tv for these games but I definitely have today. We have to restructure our vfl list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tsatas reminds me of a faster Darcy Parish with less silky hands.

.... From about 10 minutes of footage today.

Re Tsatas….noting he’s not a bull and should be expected to play like one, but is he consistently putting his head over the footy when required?
He does. That is not an issue. Once he gets 4 or 5 kg on him he will be powerful out of the stoppage. Right now he is suffering the effects of two seasons where he has missed a lot of footy.
Right now watching Cox I have more concerns . He is not showing much interest in making a contest.

The simple turnovers have been a joke. Not sure how we develop our AFL players when we are playing VFL guys who can not kick it 20 meters to one of our blokes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back