VFL Game Day Round 12: Carlton vs Essendon, Princes Park, Sunday 11/06/2023 @ 2:05 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

I was on board with giving Voss a debut earlier this year, but Hunter 1.5 games in already looks like he has a better understanding of leading patterns and can affect aerial contests better.

Voss looks alright when the ba hits a deck, but that puts him in the Stringer/Langford category more than the KPF mold and would explain why he hasn't played.
kicked his third with a very smart mark and finish for goal

I like the kid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently Essendon players have no necks and Carlton players are nothing but necks

Phillips and Lord are turnover merchants off half back. I dont know why we persist with them there
Phillips playing wing mostly

Not there today but is our VFL midfield issue more to do with us throwing various AFL listed players rather than playing the blokes who got it done in the second half of last season . Beranci. Cootee. Rasinac .
This year under Tudor the VFL seems to be more about development and less about winning. From what I have seen there would be at least 3 wins we have left on the table because we have not really been playing to win .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back