VFL Game Day Round 11: Essendon vs North, Hangar, Sunday 04/06/23 @ 1:35 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

The standard of umpiring at this level is a disgrace. The bloke who has been dropped from AFL has been the worse of the lot
I’m thinks he’s the twat that didn’t pay the high tackle to Tsatas.

Same umpire called that hold on Baldwin play on lol…lucky the out of zone umpire payed it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is surely taking the Mickey now. Same bloke. Literally gifting them goals and taking the em away from us

Oh cmon this is cheating now. Essendon #70 clearly held without it and then a clear throw

I don’t think we hardly turned the ball over in the first half but a few have definitely crept in the last 10 minutes.

Honestly couldn't give a damn about the umpiring. We're second to the ball and not tackling properly. Second and third quarters have been shocking

Honestly couldn't give a damn about the umpiring. We're second to the ball and not tackling properly. Second and third quarters have been shocking
Not wrong but let’s not act like North are playing much better. 3 or 4 goals been given from ridiculous frees. Both teams reserves are pretty bad

I muted it when they called McBride as Munkara
Started by Elijah Tsatas “Elijah Hewett” and then said he came of for the first time after 8 minutes despite being on the ground from the first bounce.

Chuck in the private school talk and it makes me want to listen to Dwayne and Kellie Underwood with Dermie on as special comments.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back