VFL Game Day Round 15: Essendon vs Gold Coast, Windy Hill, Sunday 02/07/23, 1:05 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeh I went searching to it before but it uploaded yet. Guessing it could have something to do with the streaming issues yesterday as all other Sunday games are uploaded

Yeah they said we would get a full replay, but if the issue was that they weren’t getting the individual camera equipment transmitting to the edit suite till the last quarter then I expect they won’t bother trying to piece together the feeds from the individual cameras to give us the full feed… unless we all badger them a bit.

Yeah they said we would get a full replay, but if the issue was that they weren’t getting the individual camera equipment transmitting to the edit suite till the last quarter then I expect they won’t bother trying to piece together the feeds from the individual cameras to give us the full feed… unless we all badger them a bit.

Still no replay on afl.com.au

Plenty said that young players cant develop in our VFL environment so play the youngest 22 on the list in the AFL
Ok, but no one specifically said Tsatas was not developing

Saw Cox named as an emergency so I presume no one was cited from the scuffle, which is good.

Walla looking much fitter, which is a little bit exciting. If he isn't retained as a player, I hope we do something to retain him for another year to keep mentoring, especially Munkara.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back