Player Watch #7: Jack Viney (VC) – 200th this weekend

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah still pretty pissed about It but better than I thought it would be. Should be back at the very end of the home and away season.

Assuming there's still something to play for by then. This season is so tight we really cannot afford to have our best mids in Jones and Viney sitting on the sidelines for the next 4-6 weeks. Credit to Goodwin and the boys if we can still make the 8 from here because we've had a pretty bad run with injuries this year.

He is aiming to be back round 18 despite not being able to run at the moment.......
We are not worthy
Haha, I saw that before and just shook my head. Is non-weight bearing at the moment, but aiming to play against Port ...

Whether he plays remains to be seen, but can you imagine how painful he must be for Misso and the fitness staff?

"Alright, I'm good to start running on it, don't rule me out to play this week!"
"Jack, you're in the hospital, you just woke up from your surgery"

Haha, I saw that before and just shook my head. Is non-weight bearing at the moment, but aiming to play against Port ...

Whether he plays remains to be seen, but can you imagine how painful he must be for Misso and the fitness staff?

"Alright, I'm good to start running on it, don't rule me out to play this week!"
"Jack, you're in the hospital, you just woke up from your surgery"

Just like last year when he missed 1 game with a broken hand

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just like last year when he missed 1 game with a broken hand
How many did he miss when he broke his leg? Wasn't it only four or something stupid?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back